JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll start it off with a positive. The two teams he's played are not any favorite of mine, nor is he. However, every thing
I've ever read or heard about the man is that he is dedicated to his profession. Works his azz off to be a winner.
For that reason I'll give him 5 stars.

There should be no argument the man is one exceptional athlete. That he can still play at his age is impressive. Also shows how addicted some get to the game. Man has more money than god, can make that much again never playing, yet he still goes back. Risking injuries that will follow him the rest of his life. Impressive career he has had.

There should be no argument the man is one exceptional athlete. That he can still play at his age is impressive. Also shows how addicted some get to the game. Man has more money than god, can make that much again never playing, yet he still goes back. Risking injuries that will follow him the rest of his life. Impressive career he has had.
The addiction can be anything you love to do!

I watched the end of the game last night 2 minutes till the end I was thinking this game is over, why don't you retire old man, Then he plulled off some top shelf magic and holy moly.. dudes gotta be living like a king today being hand fed grapes from the cheerleader squad etc etc

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top