JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brady is old enough to be Patrick Mahomes dad. :D
Pic from Brady's Youth Football Camp
Tom-and-Little-Buddy.png

:p

So, as a lifelong Patriots fan, was born and raised in the region, it was time for a change in New England and about time Tommy got paid a decent salary. He's earned it.

Bruce is willing to take a chance on a veteran quarterback, who happens to want some known and familiar targets around him. But he's also got some young Bucs (pun intended) as deep threats. They need to concentrate on a few offensive line positions and build their defense, if they come out of the draft loaded, they'll be formidable in the NFC South.

Provided there's a football season this year, they may not make the SuperBowl (would be brilliant if they did), but expect them to make an impact in the playoff's. Kinda wish I was living in the Tampa Bay area now, lived there when they won their SB nearly 20 years ago...

Y'all can roast me now!!!

And for the record, I do follow the Bucs too, cause I lived there for several years...

:eek:

It's going to be magical. The best tight end in history reunited with the the best QB in history, backed up by the best current WR dou in the game.

The icing on the cake would be the Super Bowl, to be held in Tampa Bay this upcoming season.

OMAHA! oh, wrong guy.

Didn't Brady restructure his contract, maybe twice, to take less pay and allow for better talent around him? THAT, is to be commended, especially in pro sports these days, where as most pro athletes have found a way to re-spell team with an "I" in it.

Prison lovers
And let's call it what it is, band wagon fans!
That's right. You couldn't convince someone to be a patriot fan in the 1980's. Or 90's!
Brady won't make the playoffs. Idiotic to leave New England
Go chiefs!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews