JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Literally, I have never heard of any of these ladies. :s0140:

Hey........they are football hero type manly men.
Thou shalt admire and worship them with glorious abandon.
Either that or ignore it all because it's just a game.

For the record, I knew who Brady was because everyone seems to think he is some kind of a God or something.
But Gronk?
That sounds like the last noise my car made before it threw a rod.

You have a man crush takin' pics like that, pal.

:p
Funny story. I was eating sushi in Bozeman a few years back. I go there for work. Anyways I'm sitting next to a guy that built Tommy and his hot wife's "Trapper Cabin" over in Big Sky. 10 million bucks. Then I saw a client that did some restorative work on the wife's teeth. Said she was pleasant to be around.

Funny story. I was eating sushi in Bozeman a few years back. I go there for work. Anyways I'm sitting next to a guy that built Tommy and his hot wife's "Trapper Cabin" over in Big Sky. 10 million bucks. Then I saw a client that did some restorative work on the wife's teeth. Said she was pleasant to be around.
LOL
Not bad for a blue collar kid from NorCal.

sushi in Bozeman
Was that trout?

As for Gisele - "The former supermodel boasts an impressive net worth that surpasses that of her husband. "

All I am glad for, is he didn't stay in AFC EAST.

Now, I just need the GOAT to retire in Boston, or wherever.
Bill has been kicking my team in the b***s since 1990 when he was Defensive Coordinator for the Giants.

Was that trout?

As for Gisele - "The former supermodel boasts an impressive net worth that surpasses that of her husband. "

All I am glad for, is he didn't stay in AFC EAST.

Now, I just need the GOAT to retire in Boston, or wherever.
Bill has been kicking my team in the b***s since 1990 when he was Defensive Coordinator for the Giants.
Nope! It's awesome Sushi!!! Dave's sushi

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads