JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, they just recently closed it on short order, so they may not have gotten all the signs posted. Not a biggie to just drive down and clean up some spots.

I wonder if you saw anyone shooting, or if shooting was few and far between?
Tons of folks were there today, though there may have been a sign posted.
All the first spots were taken.. busy enough to where you wouldnt even know there was an ammo shortage.

I hardly ever stop to read that sign board anymore once your used to it... heck Ive even missed that entire exit off the freeway a few times if your not paying attention it comes up quick.

I'll be keeping an eye on the TSF blog for whenever they open it back up again. My guess is it was closed when yet another forest fire started last week at Ceader Butte area. Im hoping they open it up soon at least before deer season... we need a good rainstorm.

Good news....

YAY!!!

Now if that were Washington State, they'd a kept it closed for the rest of the summer! I knew ODF would be reasonable!

I check the signs. It's been 2-3 weeks, but if they don't say no shooting, it seems OK to shoot. Browns camp in the past has had signs stating, no shooting.

Samonberry Rd does have a lot of places with back stops. Perhaps the better sign would be, don't shoot live trees or across roads. Clean up your trash.

Everyone knows if they close these places people will just head downtown to Portland and shoot there for free. At least the police don't bother you there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top