JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who's up for some Salmonberry stewardship?

• Total voters
Off to the sides or block the entrance with cars so no one can drive through at 3am and I can get some sleep.

Wife's out of town Thursday till Friday afternoon, so I'm a maybe as of now for camping, but it sounds fun, and I'm always down for a camping trip.

You're hard core man! Sleeping on rock and all that!

And HEY!!! Will anyone that's going to this party speak for one of these fine tarps that I have for the LOW, LOW, price of FREE???? FREE OR - Tarps for brass containment at the range!!! Free!
I have at least two, and maybe three. Lemme know HERE and I'll bring you one.

And HEY!!! Will anyone that's going to this party speak for one of these fine tarps that I have for the LOW, LOW, price of FREE???? FREE OR - Tarps for brass containment at the range!!! Free!
Gravel beds are what cots were made for! I do a dining canopy, set low, a carpet on the ground and pitch a tent with a cot inside. All very cozy. New tent/cot/bag too!

Bring the tarps , Mike, and we'll put them on the free table.

Gravel beds are what cots were made for! I do a dining canopy, set low, a carpet on the ground and pitch a tent with a cot inside. All very cozy. New tent/cot/bag too!

I got to say this reminds me of the time you and @Reno set camp IN the Beaver Damn pit the night before......I think it was on that earth Day cleanup a couple three years ago. Good story that was. :D

Lol, that was a rough night. Even last year parked down the road from the pit folks where coming and going all freaking night long. Something about browns camp and tactical toms practicing their tactical tactician work with night vision and full gear.

As for this camp out, wife is in Bend Thursday and Friday, getting home around 8:00pm Friday. I'll probably stay home unless she gets home earlier or I get the itch to drive up there after she gets home.

You still have these, I'll take one if it's around for the cleanup.

My only concern as of now is the road conditions. I've seen some videos and the road looks fine, but does anyone think I'll have any issues getting up there in a camry?

This guy had no problem getting in there...
510ea132-67c5-493f-af11-3b3a70b3839d_1.f211332ee499ef8b0683fe4080da400c.jpg
:s0140:

No really...As far as I know the road is very good. There might be a few pot holes, considering the summer traffic, but certainly nothing you can't avoid. Unless. You have one of those cars with the splayed wheels, 1" of ground clearance and 1/2" of suspension travel. And a fart can hanging below the bumper.

I believe I have three of those tarps. I don't think we've met, but @6Corsa6 and I may have at one of the clean-ups. You guys can watch for me and Wifey. She's got a blond head of hair not quite shoulder length and I'm a typical O F with a gray medium length beard.

Having hernia surgery on the 16th, but if I'm feeling up to it I'll try to get out there. Still haven't made it to one.
Ouch! That's no fun. Hope it goes well for you and a speedy recovery. If you do make it, I have a light duty job or two for you at sign-in and food prep at base camp. You should not be bending over, walking too much and over doing it so soon after surgery.

Relief is on it's way!

Bill

Ouch! That's no fun. Hope it goes well for you and a speedy recovery. If you do make it, I have a light duty job or two for you at sign-in and food prep at base camp. You should not be bending over, walking too much and over doing it so soon after surgery.

Relief is on it's way!

Bill
Thanks Bill.
I'll be there if I can!

@Mikej we met last year at brown's camp. My son was admiring your fishing window sticker and you let him shoot your tanfoglio or however it's spelled

I do remember that! And you did spell it right. I think I might remember your boy, of course at his age, and been a couple of years, he's probably grown some I bet.

See you guys on Saturday. @Cogs let me know if I can bring anything. Probably not camping the night before but I'll be there bright and early on Saturday. Working on recruiting some more volunteers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top