JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who's up for some Salmonberry stewardship?

• Total voters
Who's up for a camp out on Friday the 19th? If we have enough campers, let's do it at the big pit... Google Maps

If it's only a couple of us, we'll find somewhere else.

Would be a good time!

Damn that's tempting. If I had the extra time I'd love to make it there.

On July 6th they are planning a pit clean up at the sultan pit that I plan on attending.
Either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday I will be taking my grandson shooting at the Darrington pit and will do our usual buckets of shotgun hulls and or steel rifle & pistol cases.

If any of you guys have a Harbor Freight near you I suggest you go there and pick up a couple of the magnets that look something like a toilet plunger. You pull the little lever on the handle and the stuff falls off.
They cost $10.
Then hit up your local Safeway bakery and ask for large plastic buckets. They are free, i keep several in my truck for our weekly trips out shooting.

You can see the magnet in between the buckets of the steel cases.

20190621_153241.jpg

I keep the shotgun hulls seperate from the steel cases.
The shotgun hulls go in the garbage.
The steel cases go to the local garbage transfer station and tossed in the metal recycleing bin.

My Son and I went shooting up there. We had a great time and got some sun too. I saw about 4 medium containers the rest are shells and up ant the bigger Pit. Hope it stays that way.

My apologies, I will have to sit this one out. I am taking my oldest boy to camp that day. Sorry that I will miss out on seeing everyone and making things a little cleaner.

As I have not been in on a clean up this year I will try my best to make this one. Got a big shingle siding job, with windows and doors going on. A woods clean up is always a worthwhile and fun affair. You could say it's a blast...! I hope to be there.

As I have not been in on a clean up this year I will try my best to make this one. Got a big shingle siding job, with windows and doors going on. A woods clean up is always a worthwhile and fun affair. You could say it's a blast...! I hope to be there.
Would be great to see you again! Hope you make it

Yup. Look back through the thread and it looks like about 3-4 of us so far. That should be a large enough posse for holding off the midnight shooters at the big pit. Camp in the parking lot or off to the sides.

What do you think?

Yup. Look back through the thread and it looks like about 3-4 of us so far. That should be a large enough posse for holding off the midnight shooters at the big pit. Camp in the parking lot or off to the sides.

What do you think?
Off to the sides or block the entrance with cars so no one can drive through at 3am and I can get some sleep.

Wife's out of town Thursday till Friday afternoon, so I'm a maybe as of now for camping, but it sounds fun, and I'm always down for a camping trip.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top