JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Who's up for some Salmonberry stewardship?

• Total voters
Reactions
ODF, Trash No Land, & Oregon Hunters Assoc. (Tualatin Chapter)

Salmonberry Cleanup!

7-20-19 OHA_TNL Cover.jpg
Google Maps to Meeting Place: Google Maps
GPS: 45°46'28.7"N 123°24'33.7"W

Hosted by: Tillamook State Forest, Forest Grove Office​

Details:
8 AM sign-in, morning coffee, donuts and meet-n-greet.
9 AM safety briefing.
12 Noon Free BBQ Lunch!

12:30 PM Free Raffle Prizes

1:00 PM Event Concludes. Enjoy recreation in the awesome Tillamook Forest!

Join Trash No Land, Oregon Hunters Assoc and Tillamook State Forest officials to show your appreciation for quality recreation in the Tillamook! We will be cleaning up several dispersed shooting locations from Hwy 26 down Salmonberry Rd.

Included: A Free BBQ lunch and Free Raffle prizes for volunteers (12 Noon to 1)!

Bring; A potluck salad or side dish to contribute toward the lunch, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and a Stewards heart! We need a few pickup trucks to help haul trash to the dumpster.

After the event, enjoy an afternoon of recreation as you wish!

All are welcome! We recommend children be of age 12 or older and be under adult supervision as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Web page Event: 7-20-19 Salmonberry Cleanup

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1103506336507960/

Questions? Email Bill Cogley, Trash No Land, President, at [email protected]

Stewardship Keeps It Open!

We end the cleanup down at the big gravel pit where we'll do the lunch and prizes. Then, I expect all hell to break out as we set up for an awesome After Party (that is, if you want to hang out for a while!).

I'm totally game @Cogs, I'll bring my pickup. I cant commit just yet seeing as how closing on a house is around there sometime.....maybe moving

Glad this thread popped back up; I thought I had missed it!

I'm busy the weekend before and after, but this one looks it should work for me as long as previous plans don't get moved for any reason.

Looking forward to it, as always!

:s0155:

To bad it is so far from my place. If it were closer I'd be all over it.

July 6th I will be helping clean up the sultan bassin pit.

Took my grandson shooting Friday and Saturday.
Picked up two - 5 gallon buckets of steel rifle & pistol cases on Friday
On Saturday we picked up four z5 gallon buckets of steel rifle & pistol cases and a three gallon bucket of shotgun hulls.

20190621_153229.jpg

20190622_135657.jpg

To bad it is so far from my place. If it were closer I'd be all over it.

July 6th I will be helping clean up the sultan bassin pit.

Took my grandson shooting Friday and Saturday.
Picked up two - 5 gallon buckets of steel rifle & pistol cases on Friday
On Saturday we picked up four z5 gallon buckets of steel rifle & pistol cases and a three gallon bucket of shotgun hulls.

View attachment 593769

View attachment 593770
Nice work Highland! (I mean play). Yeah, that would be one heck of a drive to Salmonberry Rd in the Tillamook!

Thanks for your ongoing efforts up North! Your grandson is learning some valuable lessons!

Bill

Anyone go down Salmonberry Rd this weekend? Condition report? Shooting pics?

I was there Friday morning, at the first spot on Salmonberry. No pics, but It didn't look too bad. The worst was some 2x4 and pallet scraps, and one thoroughly shot up car door with some broken glass around it. Otherwise a relatively small scattering of cans, plastic bottles and shot shells.

barring anything unexpected, I should be able to make the cleanup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top