JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alright, so in addition to the gold membership, first prize is your claim to fame. Put it on your mantle with pride.

C42B64EB-ADD5-4D41-8210-EC312F76AC6D.jpeg

Last Week Left To Shoot!

Get your target either mailed in to me or PM a photo with good enough resolution to count the shots.

If you're mailing a target out and haven't posted such, either post here or shoot me a message so I know it's coming. You can post/mail up to and including the 31st!

Note about these comps:

This is something I would like to continue helping with, but I am moving again in August - unless someone else can host it - I'll have to pick up again in September.

Any results yet? I know @Hueco said he was going to be moving this month so I understand if the results are delayed. Just curious. :)
I know this is off-topic but are you familiar with the rimfire matches which are held at the TCMSA in Pasco? Last Sat. was the 100 yd br event using mini-palma targets. We alternate monthly between A-25 and mini-palma targets. We'd love to have another attendee!

Any results yet? I know @Hueco said he was going to be moving this month so I understand if the results are delayed. Just curious. :)
Yep. Apologies guys. Got sick and then had another interstate move. I'm so done with moving.

With a winning score of 13 - I give you the winner of the coveted … ermm… trophy: @erslll !

Shoot me a PM with your address.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top