JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agree with Skang, Matt at Steel Horse is great to work with. Contact him first as he may need to cut out what you are looking for. He gave me same day, almost same hour service. Just on the North side of Newberg.

Thanks Speedtriple!

Vantage, I can cut you most anything you need and I'll save you almost an hour of driving by meeting you at the I5 truck stop at the Aurora exit. I try to have a fast turn around. If there is steel on the table, I'm ready to cut!

Matt you rock. FWIW I called Matt on a whim this morning about 11am. I asked him what he had in stock and he said "give me 2.5 hrs and I will cut whatever you want"!!!.....sweet!!!!.....He texted me at almost exactly 130 and said "done"! I drove to Newberg (my choice not a requirement) and paid him $180 for 5-9" plates......super dude to deal with and fast, fast, fast!!.....easy and best decision I ever made. I went to TCGC at bout 4pm and did some product testing.....perfect performance, can't say it enough, great deal!!!....Thanks Matt....!!!!!!!!!!!......

Put that 8" baby through the ringer today. Well.. maybe not the ULTIMATE test, but I hit with about 200+ rounds of 9mm and another 200-300 rounds of .22 and it's still smooth as eggs. I love that thing.

I took my Ruger SR22 and shot, "ding", backed up 3 yards, shot again, backed up, shot..etc... I was hearing dings at 50+yards. That was awesome!!!

And it's a great trainer. You get instantaneous feedback when your shooting, and it happens so fast that you can still "see" (in your mind) the sight picture of the last shot that missed. I know that I was thinking things like "wow, I was just off spec to the right, and I missed".

Had a great time, thanks for the great target. Will definitely buy more.

Happy Customer

Just got back from Tri County. Threw another thousand 22LR at my Steel Horse targets. They work great!!!!

IMAG0690.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads