JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending on February 9th?

• Yes! Protecting our rights is of the utmost importance.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • No. But I will be contributing to the event's fundraiser.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I can't make it.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • No. It's not worth my time.

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Look at the men in those photos!
We as an OC crowd do not do that.
The guy holding his effing AR pistol and the guy homding the door is wearing a mask of some sort.. They are a joke.. And you all point the finger of blame and say we ALL act like that? bubblegum you.

Yep If I worked as security at a place like that and you walked in with that stance and hold at ready, you would go down in a hail of fire. Never saw that image before today.... unbelievable.
That is uncool and not representative of even a strong right minded patriot gun owner.
That was not Good !!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope the rally Monday has no idiots like this attending. No justification for that and only does harm to the image of all pro 2nd amendment supporters. Save that stuff for the revolution............... :(
If ya want to scare the crap out of the opposition then do it with numbers attending, not stupidity.

So unless it goes exactly your way and everyone hates Jesus then you take your ball and run......
ok............. Never thought you were that narrow, but considering..... guess I was wrong.
Regardless of who does what it is still a pro gun pro 2nd rally. To be honest, you of all should know the ramifications of what you are doing and projecting. Hell I might just revert back to my old way of thinking about things like people's lifestyles again then. What the hell... I thought you let people believe what they wanted...
Wrong again.....................:/\/:mad:
Guess its only for certain agendas........ Not applicable to Pro gun and Pro 2nd huh ????????
Now I am thinking that I should be thinking a little religion might do ya some good. ??????
*%*#@@(&(%
Yep Oregon is about liberal doomed for sure :( :s0007::s0008::s0008::s0008::s0118:
Perfect example of why I will not be there. Your inability to see the exclusion of non-related factors as anything other than an attack on your narrow mindset is the problem I am eager to avoid. As are many judging from the poor lack of support to this threads poll even here on a gun forum.

Y'all enjoy your captivity... when it finally arrives. :rolleyes:

Yep my sentiments too.
Regardless of what anyone's beliefs are, as long as they support the 2nd and definitely pro gun then
their beliefs are irrelevant as are their lifestyle in this fight. To use cop outs to be too lazy to attend is just BS and they will get what they deserve I am afraid, but the sad part is they inflict it on everyone else as well.

Not the kind of people to have at your back when it really counts, nor anyone to turn your back on.
This fight is bigger and more important than anyone's personal beliefs. It is for all of our freedom and the means to keep it, and that is what it will boil down to if people won't fight now where it counts, they will be ducking in the future.

I'll agree with PB's wish for the speakers to stay on topic. I can't agree enough with that point. At least I'm grown up enough to see the big picture and where the more important priorities are.

Rain or shine I'll be there.

My second Person to be put on IGNORE Obliviot!!!!

You have the Freedom (here) to PUT DOWN, Christians????

Buh Bye!

philip,

servant to Jesus Christ

Well, in all fairness to PBP (and keep in mind I'm a Christian)... Last year's rally with "Confederate Fat Elvis" and his recount of his "vision" while driving through the desert of "angels as tall as telephone poles" lining the sides of the highway caused me to do a face-palm, too.

o_O

Its truly sad to see such a division in this community and frankly I fear it is why we'll lose. Someone saying "I am not going" is derided and ridiculed, pointed to as part of the problem. Instead of 1) Ignoring them or 2) pointing out if they have made a mistake and/or making more of an effort to convince them to participate or 3) listening to their complaints and moving on. Instead it causes nothing but a rift in the community. And like so many times has been pointed out, divided we fail.

Its truly sad to see such a division in this community and frankly I fear it is why we'll lose. Someone saying "I am not going" is derided and ridiculed, pointed to as part of the problem. Instead of 1) Ignoring them or 2) pointing out if they have made a mistake and/or making more of an effort to convince them to participate or 3) listening to their complaints and moving on. Instead it causes nothing but a rift in the community. And like so many times has been pointed out, divided we fail.

For the most part I agree, however no one was really arguing until one member showed up to say they weren't going and took a jab at religious folks in the process. It wasn't just an innocent post saying they weren't going. Not sure how that post, which could have been left unsaid, is helpful in any way. Perhaps it would have been better to say they weren't going without the unnecessary jab. Better yet, set aside the disdain for a certain group of people and just come together and participate. That would have been more helpful.

For the most part I agree, however no one was really arguing until one member showed up to say they weren't going and took a jab at religious folks in the process. It wasn't just an innocent post saying they weren't going. Not sure how that post, which could have been left unsaid, is helpful in any way. Perhaps it would have been better to say they weren't going without the unnecessary jab. Better yet, set aside the disdain for a certain group of people and just come together and participate. That would have been more helpful.
I don't see a jab at religious people, simply a member who is tired of the two(religion and firearms) being so closely tied at these events. As is evident in this thread religion is something people feel very passionate about both for and against and PBP simply pointing out the fact people are being alienated because of that generated a lot of negativity towards him. Maybe I don't see the jab as I am not a religious person, but can understand someone taking offense to that. It's how the offense is then shown is my beef. If we can't have a courteous discussion on our own forum, with people who share our views on gun rights, what's the hope of having it with someone who truly hates us? And when this happens any positive message we have, any on the fence person we want to sway goes away. Both religion and firearms rights are highly polarizing and emotional issues. If we really want to change people's minds a bit of tampering of those emotions is in order.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top