JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone in these areas that can spend some time BSing and coaching me on getting into reloading for the Garand? I've not reloaded for rifle and would like to take a more direct route then the self taught route I took for revolver ammo.

I just ordered a .308 Garand from the CMP (civilian marksmanship program) and intend to purchase a service grade 30-06 Garand from them in the near future. If you're eligible to purchase from them, their reloading forum is excellent.

Where is the reloading forum? I've used the forums, but did not notice one dedicated to reloading.

I've purchased two Garands from CMP and hundreds of M2 LC and HXP ammo. It looks like the ammo is getting to be problematic and many ranges don't like the fact that most CMP ammo uses a mild steel jacket so I guess it's time for me to start building my own.

Where is the reloading forum? I've used the forums, but did not notice one dedicated to reloading.

I've purchased two Garands from CMP and hundreds of M2 LC and HXP ammo. It looks like the ammo is getting to be problematic and many ranges don't like the fact that most CMP ammo uses a mild steel jacket so I guess it's time for me to start building my own.

The reloading forum is a sub-forum of the "Ask Each Other" forum

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads