JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sage rats out early in the Crane area this year...started popping out 10 days ago. But they forgot to check the weather.

20230403_095307.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks like the alfalfa isn't too tall to see the critters! Are you there already, freezing your butt off, or did you lrely on Nikki to take a picture of the ony critter stupid enough to poke it's head up?

We're scheduled to be there at your shootin' grounds from 17th through the 20th this month. We would appreciate it if you hog tied a few for us. But not too many. We're only bringing 7 bricks each. Then we go home. Oh! And no white fields.

The few fields I've seen that do not have snow are showing good numbers of rats. The warmer dry forecast for the next 6 days will get some real shooting started. Load every magazine you own!

We're headed towards Christmas Valley, haven't seen many rats in several years but still love the place. Hoping for a few rabbits and maybe a yote in a few weeks.

I have not seen a live rabbit or even road kill here in 3 weeks. I'm wondering how bad the rabbit virus hit the central OR counties. Not happy times for the Easter bunnies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top