JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rogue safes basically makes a custom safe. From their website:

"Each safe is built one at a time, and Knute is hands-on to insure the quality of each custom-designed safe (you can customize the size, interior layout, color, hinge-side, number of doors or locking compartments, etc). "

Rogue Safe Company – When Security (not Just Storage) is Your Goal

This website set my Norton virus protection off and blocked it as a high risk intrusion attempt (Malicious JavaScript Redirection 6?).:eek:

This website set my Norton virus protection off and blocked it as a high risk intrusion attempt (Malicious JavaScript Redirection 6?).:eek:
Interesting. The website about security is having a security issue. Amazon and a lot of other companies that use Amazon software have been having issues and have been shutting down. Maybe something with that?

You could get a refrigerator and put a couple padlock hasps on It.
The doors are convertible for right or left swing:) and have a built in light and dehumidifier.:D
Some even have a special compartment for your cold cash:rolleyes:
upload_2017-3-19_10-29-55.png

Check out Sturdy Safes at Gun Safes & Fire Safes by Sturdy Gun Safe Manufacturing. These people may well be able to give you a left hand door. They are very customer oriented.

I wouldn't touch an electric lock of any type. Especially biometric--I have no fingerprints.

By the way, I checked out the Brown Tactical 6018 vs the Sturdy 2419 with heavy walls that I own and the construction compares favorably with the Sturdy coming in at about half the cost.

The Sturdy safes are basic, few frills, but nice. Mine has S&G mechanical lock, 3/8" plate door with bolts anchoring between C channel frame made of 3/16" formed steel behind the door and rolled 4 gauge steel (just short of 1/4") door frame, fire lining. 16 gauge steel liner, gun rack and shelf.

There are options for additional steel and stainless steel welded on the interior so you can build as far as your budget will take you.

You could get a refrigerator and put a couple padlock hasps on It.
The doors are convertible for right or left swing:) and have a built in light and dehumidifier.:D
Some even have a special compartment for your cold cash:rolleyes:
View attachment 350701

Last fridge with hasp and locks on it was my buddies folks trying to keep his no good brother from stealing all the meat.
I don't think it worked.

EMP locks are designed against an EMP attack or used for backup to your digital keypad. It is a dual dial and keypad all in one lock. So in an EMP when the electronics are wiped you would have the dial as a backup to get into the safe.... That is if you still remember the dial combo and how to open it ;):p

I've got an EMP lock on my safe. Nice to know the mechanical backup is there. But yeah, you need to make sure you store the mechanical combo somewhere secure in case you do need to use it. It's comforting knowing there is a backup option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top