JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when you say cash, How much cash does a guy need to have to keep himself busy for 4 hours? $40? $400? $4000? $40,000? (I am guessing the outside two are unreasonable but I really dont know so...) :D

Year before last, .50 cal Styer was $10/round to shoot. Most full auto ARs and AKs were $20/magazine. There is a tremendous amount of fun watching others and checking out the guns. Not sure what time, but there are usually 2 separate "rolling thunder" periods with every one opening up on a dozen or so cans of Tannerite from 50 to 100 yards out. Pretty impressive! :D

So This is coming up, right around the corner. I have always said someday I would go. Well this might be the year. It's about 4 hours each way. I figure if I drove down early and spent 4-5 hours there and then drove home thats not too unreasonable.

So my question is what should I expect? Is there anything I need to bring? When would be the best time to show up knowing I only have 4-ish hours to be there? What other questions should I be asking that I am missing?:D

So This is coming up, right around the corner. I have always said someday I would go. Well this might be the year. It's about 4 hours each way. I figure if I drove down early and spent 4-5 hours there and then drove home thats not too unreasonable.

So my question is what should I expect? Is there anything I need to bring? When would be the best time to show up knowing I only have 4-ish hours to be there? What other questions should I be asking that I am missing?:D
Lots of cash and ear/eye protection.

when you say cash, How much cash does a guy need to have to keep himself busy for 4 hours? $40? $400? $4000? $40,000? (I am guessing the outside two are unreasonable but I really dont know so...) :D

Depends how many seconds you want to shoot.
I actually got away with anout 200 for my son and I last year.
We were also planning for this year on the way home.
The busier it gets the harder it gets to shoot/spend money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top