JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Andy. It never gets easier when losing a family member or close friend. Here's wishing you and Dave's family the best.

"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." — St. Thomas Aquinas

I just confirmed it with Andy I met his friend Dave he was a nice guy took the time one day to show me some of the bow and arrows he made and some of the old guns he and Andy had sorry to hear of his passing thanks Andy yep that was a good day I learned a lot that day

Just found this thread. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and to his family. I lost one of my closest friends in 2012, it was like a punch in the gut. Good reminder to tell those you love how much you love them. May he rest in peace.

Andy there is no words that can portray my thoughts and feelings at this moment. I just found out about this. You have my deepest condolences.:(

Your and his family and friends will be in my prayers.

So sad for you right now my friend. I do know how it is loosing someone close and it is never easy to cope, here's how I do it.
Grieve remembering the best of times and catalog those thoughts in your heart and he will live forever there.:)

What a lovely tribute to our friend Dave, Andy. And thank you for the pictures. I can't even grasp what it will be like not seeing him carving on something at a rendezvous, rolling his eyes and giving me a hard time about how I'm not historically correct, or hearing him 'wax eloquent' as he immersed himself in the palaver. He will be sorely missed by so many...

So sad for you right now my friend. I do know how it is loosing someone close and it is never easy to cope, here's how I do it.
Grieve remembering the best of times and catalog those thoughts in your heart and he will live forever there.:)
I will Never forget this one time . that's all it takes for someone to be remembered forever.is for someone to remember them

Condolences and prayers. Sorry to hear that Andy. It's quite an honor to walk the earth with such people. We're lucky to find them, if we do. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for the loss to this world.
No doubt having you as a friend made his life better Andy.
Him being able to pass his knowledge and passion to you was probably a great honor that most don't get to do, share that gift as we all know you will.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top