JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Yup. You can see the store Wifey works at to the left of the pic. And we heard the shots from our house a block an a half away.

Thanks go to Feckless tod whalen, and the city council wrecking crew. And an EXTRA special thanks to the panty-waste michael schmidt-show Multco DA, in name only!

That's sucks sorry to hear it. Seems like 7-11s are an absolute magnet for violence. Seems like most times something happens a 7-11 or mini mart is nearby.

I've only been in a plaid pantry one time on my life due to this. It was 100% covered in bars on the window, concrete floors with smashed in gooey stains, worn paint on counter, and as I recall cigarett and cheap 40 ounce type beer everywhere. They tore down the 7-11 on 60th and burnside. There used to be one at 45 and Hawthorne not sure if it's still there. That one is damn creepy.

They tore down the 7-11 on 60th and burnside.
Just past there a couple days ago. A great big 3-4 story apartment building going up. YAY! Limited, if any, off street parking. Those lucky neighbors! NOT!!

Those people that run those 7-ll's are angels. That particular one has had the same Middle Eastern (I think) family there for years. Who the hell else would put up with the crap they have to, night after night, year 'round? And they're friendly!

My friends and I used to ride our bikes to that 7-Eleven to buy candy and Jolt cola In the early 80's. There used to be a hamburger place called Circus Burger across the street.
"Jolt Cola" Oh yeah. The original energy drink! And Circus Burger. Used to eat there a bunch. Always that same group of locals sitting in there shooting the bull and nursing cups of coffee for hours.

How about "Burger Island? You remember that? the city has seen fit to leave that old sign up. It looks like feces. Basically, a reflection of East potland. So, fitting I guess.

The Dims must be so proud of their "Keep Portland Weird" mantra.
Portland used to be a nice place, but they turned it into the cesspool that it is today. 😟

How about "Burger Island? You remember that? the city has seen fit to leave that old sign up. It looks like feces. Basically, a reflection of East potland. So, fitting I guess
I do. That weird plaza at one time had a small hobbie shop in it that would have a contest for model cars. If you won they would put your model in the window until the next contest. Always wanted to have one of the models I built in that stupid window. But it was never meant to be.

Used to hear gunshots in that area back in the day as well.

I do. That weird plaza at one time had a small hobbie shop in it that would have a contest for model cars. If you won they would put your model in the window until the next contest. Always wanted to have one of the models I built in that stupid window. But it was never meant to be.

Used to hear gunshots in that area back in the day as well.
That plaza, yeah, I didn't grow up here. But that Bar, The Table it was called. Dive bar. Used to go in there all the time shortly after we moved here. The wife at the time worked swing at Greyhound down town. Her station manager lived in The El Dorado trailer park right there at 72nd Killingsworth. We'd go in there with her boss after work a bunch. Then there was a real seedy strip joint at the other end later on. Heck, this hood used to have a half dozen strip joints with a mile or so radius! :s0069: Coming from Utah in '83, that meant a lot to me! :s0114:

That plaza, yeah, I didn't grow up here. But that Bar, The Table it was called. Dive bar. Used to go in there all the time shortly after we moved here. The wife at the time worked swing at Greyhound down town. Her station manager lived in The El Dorado trailer park right there at 72nd Killingsworth. We'd go in there with her boss after work a bunch. Then there was a real seedy strip joint at the other end later on. Heck, this hood used to have a half dozen strip joints with a mile or so radius! :s0069: Coming from Utah in '83, that meant a lot to me! :s0114:

Mike..you need to write a book !
I still use that road for a short cut to Gartner's, the other kind of meat market in the area

Yup. You can see the store Wifey works at to the left of the pic. And we heard the shots from our house a block an a half away.

Thanks go to Feckless tod whalen, and the city council wrecking crew. And an EXTRA special thanks to the panty-waste michael schmidt-show Multco DA, in name only!
Yeah, but did you pick up any free brass? Gotta look at the pros!

Yeah, but did you pick up any free brass? Gotta look at the pros!
You know? Every time I see/hear/read these articles I think about that brass. For some dumb reason the media likes to get close ups of that brass, just layin' there. I've got a butt-load of 9mm! But there's no such thing as too much brass. And you're pretty sure these mugs don't reload, so it's ALL once fired!!
At that time of night I'm in my sweats and all I do is get up and step out the back slider to confirm what direction the shots were/are.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top