JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My best and closest friend Dave died last night.
Dave was the man who got me started on my love affair with muzzleloading and antique firearms.
We shared many a shooting match , hunting trip, rendezvous and road trip.
While you all here did not know Dave...it was his and my collection of firearms that you have seen pictures of and what I have written most about.

Dave was a excellent husband to his beloved wife Jackie and a great friend.
He was passionate about his life , family and his love of old guns.
Dave will be missed by all who knew him and we were better in our lives for knowing him.

If you have a close friend...please do not let a day go by without letting them know what they mean to you.
Andy
DSC05701.jpg
DSC05712.jpg
DSC05936 - Version 2.jpg
10869523_10153065083591553_2530349676667462476_o.jpg

Thank you all...
I am heading down to Dave and Jackie's house in a few minutes to help and support where I can.
As I said in my OP...Let those who you love and care for know just what they mean to you.
Andy

My condolences. Truly the good ones amoung us never die because the friends they made remember them. Every time you share a story of that friendhip the man lives and others learn to be better friends from hearing the stories. The lives of great men will be with us always, don't mourn but celebrate his life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top