JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was living in California I would like to be broken up into 3 or 4 separate states. People that don't live in Southern California or a coastal like San Francisco really don't get a say in how the state is run anymore. The west coast of the USA all voted for Hillary.

This:

"Each one of these guns collected represents one less opportunity to take a life or to lose a life," said L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti, who joined LAPD Chief Charlie Beck at the buyback results news conference.

...is complete and utter bullsh!t. I could just as easily say "Each one of these guns collected represents one less opportunity to save or protect a life in danger" - and likely, I would be much more correct that that sorry excuse of a f'ing Mayor and Police Chief. Fact is, it's not criminals turning in those damn guns, it's people that somehow got them and don't want them - anti's in possession of firearms, plain and simple. Kiss-azz, government loving puzzies that think personal responsibility is best left to someone else to control. What a damn waste. No lives will be saved, but I do believe lives may be lost as a result of this stupid waste of resources.

BTW, 4,000,000+ people in LA and surrounding areas and they only get 772 firearms? That's pretty damn weak there. That's a fraction of a fraction of a percent of what they should be able to bring in.

I have more I could say, but the bubblegum filter would have to get worked overtime :mad:

SMMFH. Morons.

Last Edited:
Stats:
Legal guns turned in by legal gun owners #800
Illegal guns turned in by criminals #0

Please tell me how this stops crime again ?

I should go after the real threat and have a luxury car buy-back! Every day people die due to them, so each one would be a life saved. Mercedes to BMW to Rolls Royce, each running vehicle could be a $100 gift card to a thrift store. Of course, they would have to be running well and in excellent condition, otherwise it wouldn't be a true threat. I'd be generous and even do a $200 gift card for ones valued over one hundred grand. Because we need more material for that fancy building block, rebar. In fact, we could skip the middle man and just give them a stick of rebar for it! Seems appropriate.

For the kids. Think of the children. Daddy needs an Aston Martin.

They need a bathtub and toilet buy back as well statistically more deaths occurs in the bathroom.
If we save just one person from a toilet accident it was worth it.

• Knife/Machete buy backs - zero
  • Poison/pesticides buy backs - zero
  • Tobacco buy backs - zero
  • Motorcycle/crotch rocket buy backs - zero
  • Illegal drug buy backs - zero
As I've stated over and over and over again, this has been and never will be, about saving lives. The sooner people realize that, the better.

Tobacco is responsible, per the CDC for taking almost 500,000 lives EVERY YEAR in the US. Guns, suicides and homicides combined, take 33,000 lives. Tobacco takes 15 times more lives than guns, but they do nothing to stop it, in fact, it's one of the most lucrative revenue streams for the government. That simple fact alone should make it very clear - THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT SAVING LIVES.

Saving lives is a phony POS smoke screen. They want us dead, and they want us controlled. We're only worth something to them when we vote for them and pay our tribute (taxes) to them.

Most of the turned in firearms were $100 dollar Hi-points or broke junk and the state gave them $200 gift cards. They used these gift cards to buy more firearms. Dam they're smart . :confused:

Hey Everyone! Gun Buy Back Program at my house this weekend only! Bring your guns and turn them in for $100. $200 for pre-lock Smiths.;)

I'm just waiting for the Great Oregon Grenade Buy back with IED's and EFP's bringing the most $$...
I have tried to give away a late model pressure cooker too, but no one wants it.. (my bean cooker)

Oh well, it is an crazy upside down world.

Are they saying someone turned in two live LAW's? Or did the buy back people get duped into buying empty tubes from the Army Surplus store?

0519_NWS_LDN_L-GUNBUYBACK-EC.02-L.jpg

Ray

If I was living in California I would like to be broken up into 3 or 4 separate states. People that don't live in Southern California or a coastal like San Francisco really don't get a say in how the state is run anymore. The west coast of the USA all voted for Hillary.

The urban areas of the west coast all voted for Hillary. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews