JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do they think they'll secede from the U.S. without guns? vote it so???

fruits and nuts, boys..... fruits and nuts.

Officials announce proposal that would establish California as separate nation

I guess so!!!

Calexit plan is back, but it's toned down

Secession movements are always a joke. The law is such that the rest of the state (or in this case the nation) needs to approve the secession and that will NEVER happen. Never.

As long as the county (in the case of seceding from a state) or the country (in this case), sees any value at all, monetary or political, they will never vote to approve it. California, for all its problems, has huge value to the rest of the country - the produce a lot of food, they produce a lot of tech, and they are a huge economy and source of revenue.

There simply is no compelling reason for the USA to allow them to secede, and many compelling reasons to keep them in the USA. Secession movements are a JOKE and a huge waste of time.:rolleyes:

Is it possible that a bunch of those guns were turned in because those who had them in their possession were afraid they'd be stolen in a break in? To be used by criminals/gang bangers?

Is it also possible that the people in possession of the fire arms had older relatives, now passed, or they themselves, did not follow the laws as they tightened over the years and were afraid of the day the police would be sent to their homes to find "Illegal Firearms"? Of course WE know the truth! Very, very few of those guns came from the hands of street thugs, gang members and bad guys.

Very, very few of those guns came from the hands of street thugs, gang members and bad guys.

I think it would be safe to say that ZERO guns came from those folks. But I agree with your assessment of the other guns - anti's in possession of guns they happened to receive, but never wanted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top