JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every time I see one of these fossils hanging on to their position all I can think of is Strom Thurmond.
I think he was dead for 2 years before his aides had the courage to tell anyone.
These folks have some of the most important jobs in the country and yet they are allowed
to do it even after they are brain dead.
Wait:
Brain dead.
Ok, I just described a politician and quite a few court officials.
Never mind.

They should make a movie about her.

As you no doubt know, they did.

According to Hollywood, a young Ruth Bader Ginsberg looked like this:

EtMmE1Ny00ZjdiLTg2ZjctMmMxYjRhNGJkNTY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,700,1000_AL_.jpg

Does anyone think modern Hollywood would make a similar hagiography about a conservative justice?

Yes, it was a joke. I'd rate her about a 6 pack in 1953. Maybe less. My 18-23 year old self wasnt picky at all. Like not at all.

ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-justice-young-photo-31.jpg

oy vey... the libs are in the process of beatifying her already- when she dies the canonisation process will be fast-tracked and the screaming will begin to :eek:appoint a suitable liberal dyke to the Court. Thank the Almighty that PRESIDENT TRUMP stands in the way of the lib schemes. Hope he remembers who his friends are- and appoints a suitably conservative- and more importantly, an "Intent Of The Framers" judge...

:rolleyes: That movie would probably become a real blockbuster....
....if they would have used the title of this thread on the poster, instead of the title they picked!

Then, I suppose the film's producers asked Bill Clinton, but Hillary overruled him. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top