JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it me or do the Russian troops look like a group of nice, kindhearted men as opposed to our hardened thugs? Just an observation. Look at the smiles - all happy - I bet they won't shoot everyone's dog! - maybe being oppressed by them might actually be better!

Let's not forget that the Russkies in Afghanistan never incorporated any hearts and minds ops and instead just killed everything in it's path.

If you have Netflix watch The movie The 9th Company. It's about Soviet troops in Afghanistan....a great patriotic thrust into Asia and then not so much. Their conscripts will eventually lose the will to fight if American guerrillas keep sniping them. We have a lot of hinterlands to retreat to. Of course if the govt decides to gas the freedom fighters then all bets are off. Neither possibility is a pleasant thought. Let's just hope there are enough sons and daughters in our military that still remember why dad and grandad fought for our freedom. I really think 2014 election will be a tipping point and a watershed moment. I hope we as Americans take a u-turn, but aim not holding my breath.

Brutus out

Just for kicks.... Say it did happen.
The biggest threat is Infrared imaging technology. Its nearly impossible to hide but there are a couple of anti IR fabrics that work for short periods, but not for long
Gihllie suits (the right types) work for extended periods if you stay fully covered. Just keep things like that in mind. Higher ambiant temperatures also help. IR it also tied to many weapons systems including target acquisition for 50's and 20mm that lock on from up to a couple miles off and will hold that lock on a heat signature until its in range. They seldom miss. IR defense better be ingrained well.
Times have changed. They can only lock on in one direction at any given moment though.
Just for kicks info.
Even a jackrabbit looks like a beacon light at 2 1/2 miles off.
They detect to 1/2 degree temp change and as an example can tell if a truck is overloaded, just by the tracks it leaves on the road. No joke ! I helped build the prototypes for most of them. Very deadly technology everyone needs to be savvy about.

This is not good.
We have had toooo many failed interceptor tests, and obama wants to reduce the only true deterrent we have without functioning missile interceptors.

Big Guns shoot blanks :-/ Missile designed to intercept nukes fails weapon test

Missile designed to intercept nukes fails weapon test | Fox News

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – An interceptor missile designed to blast nuclear missiles out of the sky failed to hit its target during a test of the weapon at a Southern California coastal base, officials said.

A ground-based interceptor missile was launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base Friday and was supposed to hit its target — a missile launched 4,000 miles away from the Kwajalein Atoll, according to the Missile Defense Agency.

But the interceptor did not hit its target. Officials will try to determine the cause of any anomalies that may have prevented a successful intercept.

"Program officials will conduct an extensive review to determine the cause or causes of any anomalies which may have prevented a successful intercept," the Pentagon said in a statement.

The interceptor is one of about 30 deployed in Alaska and at Vandenberg under a missile defense program begun in 2004. In March, the Pentagon announced it will spend $1 billion to place another 14 interceptors in Alaska. The military said it's responding to North Korean progress on nuclear weapons.

The U.S. currently has 26 interceptors deployed at Fort Greely in Alaska and four at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Reuters reported.

The weapon is a sensor-filled package that uses kinetic energy from a direct hit to destroy the incoming target.

It was the second test at Vandenberg this year for the missile defense program and the first for the system since flight testing was halted after a failed intercept in December 2010 test. The test in January didn't involve a target, but a series of pre-planned maneuvers were executed

Just remember...
Yesterdays so called conspiracy theories are todays realities.
The just want you belittled while they plan and execute their deeds.

8ball (scratch)
Is that a site you use?
Never been to them.

The communists McCarthy warned us about never subverted America either....(bullcrap they haven't)

You sure defend the left a great deal...........

Pointing out your stupid conspiracy theories isn't "defending the left".

You sure are trolling hard this week Taku. Seems like every second bogus thread in here was started by you.

"I'd say he is preparing to refuse to step aside at the end of his term. Probably will declare some form of martial law. "

I recall that the same was said of Slick Willie. The difference is that Obongo really is evil enough to try it if he thought he could pull it off.

If anything, they are really here to help with the coup.
If you like conspiracies, it makes perfect sense.

Agree to "help" with civil unrest. Get as many armed troops in the states as they can. Then when SHTF, they "help" the people take out the 500+ puppets.

While the armed civvies keep the blue hats and Mexican army / drug cartels at bay.

They get a new country to rule for a few decades.

:p

Taku you are the most gullible person on the the whole entire interetz.

Nope, I just expect the unexpected.
Never unprepared for anything that way. No one expected rinky dink lil Japan to attack America either.
No one expected some fruitcakes to fly jumbo jets into the towers either. China, Russia, NK & Iran are building up their military very fast, while obunga tears ours down.
Keep yer head in the sand if you like. Thats what freedoms all about, but when you look back at your azz someday and its no longer there.....no whining. Deal?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top