JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now this one is real and we have seen it coming for some time.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/revealed-irans-secret-nuke-deal-with-china-n-korea/

My best guess is, Russia is right there with them. This is what we will be in a war with next and we most likely wont start it. There is a big military build up in China, Russia and it is a little unnerving. Then obumm wants to kill our nuclear deterrent. Beware. China and Russia have been testing our perimeters for about 3 yrs.

Somewhere there is probably a picture of Putin giving Obama
a hand signal telling him how many russian troops he can have.

I'm betting the number is one.

People get paid to come up with stuff like this???? Even scarier is there are folks who will actually believe this.

I did not post this because I "believed" it. I posted it because given this day and age the scenario would not seem so entirely out of the question....in other words, under normal conditions I would scoff at this and not bother to read. The fact that someone thinks they can sell their paper or blog with that content means to me that we have moved in a direction where it is not as far fetched as it once might of been.

I would differ with some here though, I believe the KGB in Putin would jump at the chance to have thousands of armed Russian troops in that region.

Yeah, it sounds a bit far fetched but last night on Netflix I watched a movie where the US outlawed Bibles and Christianity in the year 2030. Would have seemed preposterous 10 years ago, today, not so much.

Brutus Out

Somewhere there is probably a picture of Putin giving Obama
a hand signal telling him how many russian troops he can have.

I'm betting the number is one.

In the run up to WWI, the French and English were in discussions (not "official", of course!) about the possibility of a war with Germany. The Englishman asked the Frenchman how many English troops he needed. The Frenchman replied "One, and we will be sure that he is killed." (The implication being that it would incite war fever in England....)

I did not post this because I "believed" it. I posted it because given this day and age the scenario would not seem so entirely out of the question....in other words, under normal conditions I would scoff at this and not bother to read. The fact that someone thinks they can sell their paper or blog with that content means to me that we have moved in a direction where it is not as far fetched as it once might of been.

So in other words it caused your BS-o-meter to give a reading but the story didn't cause it to peg out? That's still pretty scary that you think this story actually has some basis in reality enough to post it. This kind of story only resonates with a small sliver of the far right part of the political spectrum.

While I can't verify the accuracy of the story,I thought it was interesting reading.
Based on how things in DC are going lately you have to at least give these reports a once over.
15000 doesn't sound like a lot, but it's enough to secure the arrival of more.

Yeah, that documentary the Bourne Conspiracy really made me think too. Lucky we have the Avengers to defend us!

So in other words it caused your BS-o-meter to give a reading but the story didn't cause it to peg out? That's still pretty scary that you think this story actually has some basis in reality enough to post it. This kind of story only resonates with a small sliver of the far right part of the political spectrum.

These threads resonate with me too. They serve as a reminder to wash my hands and face after going shooting, because too much lead can cause brain damage.

Now hold on a min.
The Russians have trained here for urban warfare, so the possibility is not toooo far farfetched...........why the hell we allowed that I will never understand.

<broken link removed>

Now hold on a min.
The Russians have trained here for urban warfare, so the possibility is not toooo far farfetched...........why the hell we allowed that I will never understand.

<broken link removed>

You are equating the initial post with: "Twenty-two Russian army paratroopers are in Colorado for two weeks of training with the 10th Special Forces Group at Fort Carson, a post outside Colorado Springs.

The two nations' militaries have been conducting joint exercises for years, but this is believed to be the first time Russian soldiers have trained on U.S. soil, Lt. Col. Steven Osterholzer said." <broken link removed>

???? Seriously Taku, sometimes you gotta do a little homework to see if your comeback has any credibility at all.

Interestingly enough the source for the first post is an apocalyptic, doomsday prepper, quasi-religious website with the article author being Sorcha Faal. Who is "Sorcha Faal" you might ask?

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

Sorcha Faal reports sometimes appear on conspiracy forums such as Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions, often after being republished by other websites (such as the European Union Times)." {by the way you will note that the initial post in this thread just happens to use a link to .... you guessed it the European Union Times.

I didn't even need to know any of this to have my BS-O-meter peg out. Go figure the source confrims the accuracy and calibration of said BS-O-meter.

You are equating the initial post with: "Twenty-two Russian army paratroopers are in Colorado for two weeks of training with the 10th Special Forces Group at Fort Carson, a post outside Colorado Springs.

The two nations' militaries have been conducting joint exercises for years, but this is believed to be the first time Russian soldiers have trained on U.S. soil, Lt. Col. Steven Osterholzer said." <broken link removed>

???? Seriously Taku, sometimes you gotta do a little homework to see if your comeback has any credibility at all.

Interestingly enough the source for the first post is an apocalyptic, doomsday prepper, quasi-religious website with the article author being Sorcha Faal. Who is "Sorcha Faal" you might ask?

"Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

Sorcha Faal reports sometimes appear on conspiracy forums such as Above Top Secret and Godlike Productions, often after being republished by other websites (such as the European Union Times)." {by the way you will note that the initial post in this thread just happens to use a link to .... you guessed it the European Union Times.

I didn't even need to know any of this to have my BS-O-meter peg out. Go figure the source confrims the accuracy and calibration of said BS-O-meter.

I send an entire search and you cherry pick... Figures
One is one to many !

Actually many of the Russian immigrants are good folk that love our Constitution and freedom. They didnt have that where they came from. They support the second for the same reasons we do. They lived and suffered through the alternative.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Nice to some that some people actually get it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top