JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 2nd question is....what occurs in a foreign soldier doing security kills and American civilian either deliberate or accidental.

RED-DAWN.png

Its because they know the majority of American military personnel would do what they have planned. Just like when other countries invited us in to do their dirty work, they knew that their own people would not do what they wanted done.

This is just a baby like all of the other crap they pull one step at a time.

I would say that this is proof that our Dollar is closer to collapse than we had ever imagined. That all of the things we have heard about TPTB wanting to usher in a world government to and dictate to us from a far, are true.

Just one more reason to quit publicly (the net/ phones, etc) discussing what we have and where. disable your phone ( turn oof and remove battery) when going to your secret place. Make the gps sh!t (on star, cirrus radio, mapping etc) are also permanently disabled on your vehicle.

Start doing odd jobs for cash and taking the pay and putting it towards things cached that will benefit when you need them. Dome people I know have already gotten rid of credit cards, debit / atm cards, samsclub and Costco memberships, they all have electronic or digital foot prints.

I have a family member on my memberships out of state I have notified when they expire I am not renewing them. I will be in the very near future disabling my or not using and holding aside my other forms of electronic payment for emergencies only.

I hope snopes is right.

yeah I sent someone something telling them snopes had discounted and then they showed hard facts that proved them right and snopes dead wrong, I do not remember what it was, but man did I feel like a fool when I saw the facts.

Just like people last year went to fact checker to check facts, fact checker said one thing and everyone accepted it as facts, and then just a few weeks later fact checker was proven to be wrong.

infowars is correct about 50% or more of the time, the question is, how to discern what 50%

was it two years ago that the Russian Spetznatz were going to take over Denver airport? They sure did it quietly. This is simply more of the same and if they do show up, it's not the Russians that need worry, it's the US troops alongside them

I don't really put much stock in snopes but have used them occasionally.

For me ... this information was like old news.

Multiple separate sources have confirmed a number of foreign troops on American soil for quite a long time.
( Not including terrorist or Islamic camps.)

Discerning disinfo is critical though.

infowars is correct about 50% or more of the time, the question is, how to discern what 50%

50%? You're clearly feeling generous. Perhaps I should get back to stockpiling nano-thermate and wash my raccoon costume, me and dick cheney are going to dress up like raccoons and go tear up nancy pelosi's flower bed, right after we launch the next false flag attack where thousands of gallons of urine will be dumped into the california aqueduct to bring about the illuminati new world order.

It seems to me all of these predictions about "martial law" involving any foreign power if you want to take them seriously should be seen as opportunities. Whenever you have armed people I don't look at them as targets, but as potential recruits. Are you preparing to fight off the US military that's already here? If you think you're going to even pretend to engage in a stand up fight with the US military you're a damned fool.

20 million militia vs 1 million (maybe) US traitors in uniform? Not so far fetched at all considering how many vets are out here. The Afghans, Wearing rags and living off goat herds with obsolete weapons have done so..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top