Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Russian Soldiers Armed for Combat on American Soil. Innocent or Anti-Constitutional ?

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by PolishedBrass, Jul 1, 2013.

1. PolishedBrass

PolishedBrass Gresham, Oregon Active Member

2. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Communist bastidges, farging iceholes, the lot of them!

Angie and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Anybody remember the fact that these ex Soviet slimes killed over 130 American servicemen (mostly aircrew since 1946?) during the Cold War "peace" not to mention in various brushfire hot wars from Korea on?

Brutus Out.

4. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

RED-DAWN.png

5. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

It's going to be "One World" but not our world . . .

Sheldon

6. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Its because they know the majority of American military personnel would do what they have planned. Just like when other countries invited us in to do their dirty work, they knew that their own people would not do what they wanted done.

This is just a baby like all of the other crap they pull one step at a time.

I would say that this is proof that our Dollar is closer to collapse than we had ever imagined. That all of the things we have heard about TPTB wanting to usher in a world government to and dictate to us from a far, are true.

Just one more reason to quit publicly (the net/ phones, etc) discussing what we have and where. disable your phone ( turn oof and remove battery) when going to your secret place. Make the gps sh!t (on star, cirrus radio, mapping etc) are also permanently disabled on your vehicle.

Start doing odd jobs for cash and taking the pay and putting it towards things cached that will benefit when you need them. Dome people I know have already gotten rid of credit cards, debit / atm cards, samsclub and Costco memberships, they all have electronic or digital foot prints.

I have a family member on my memberships out of state I have notified when they expire I am not renewing them. I will be in the very near future disabling my or not using and holding aside my other forms of electronic payment for emergencies only.

7. knuckle Head

8. dusty

dusty Mountlake Terrace Active Member

A couple of years ago, was there not 20,000 here for drills (training) near Denver?....maybe they never left?

9. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

10. nwbobber

nwbobber Longview, Wa. Active Member

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  11. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I just hope they will wear clearly definable uniforms.. target ID is important

12. knuckle Head

I hope snopes is right.

yeah I sent someone something telling them snopes had discounted and then they showed hard facts that proved them right and snopes dead wrong, I do not remember what it was, but man did I feel like a fool when I saw the facts.

Just like people last year went to fact checker to check facts, fact checker said one thing and everyone accepted it as facts, and then just a few weeks later fact checker was proven to be wrong.

infowars is correct about 50% or more of the time, the question is, how to discern what 50%

13. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

was it two years ago that the Russian Spetznatz were going to take over Denver airport? They sure did it quietly. This is simply more of the same and if they do show up, it's not the Russians that need worry, it's the US troops alongside them

14. PolishedBrass

PolishedBrass Gresham, Oregon Active Member

I don't really put much stock in snopes but have used them occasionally.

For me ... this information was like old news.

Multiple separate sources have confirmed a number of foreign troops on American soil for quite a long time.
    ( Not including terrorist or Islamic camps.)

Discerning disinfo is critical though.

15. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

50%? You're clearly feeling generous. Perhaps I should get back to stockpiling nano-thermate and wash my raccoon costume, me and dick cheney are going to dress up like raccoons and go tear up nancy pelosi's flower bed, right after we launch the next false flag attack where thousands of gallons of urine will be dumped into the california aqueduct to bring about the illuminati new world order.

It seems to me all of these predictions about "martial law" involving any foreign power if you want to take them seriously should be seen as opportunities. Whenever you have armed people I don't look at them as targets, but as potential recruits. Are you preparing to fight off the US military that's already here? If you think you're going to even pretend to engage in a stand up fight with the US military you're a damned fool.

16. Blitzkrieg

20 million militia vs 1 million (maybe) US traitors in uniform? Not so far fetched at all considering how many vets are out here. The Afghans, Wearing rags and living off goat herds with obsolete weapons have done so..

17. nwbobber

nwbobber Longview, Wa. Active Member

I think most US military personnel would not follow an order to turn their guns on US citizens, on US soil.

Brutus57, knuckle Head, 68w and 3 others like this.
  18. Blitzkrieg

The cops in New Orleans certainly obeyed orders to do so

19. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

20. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter