JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My point is that some of these people are spring loaded to the firing position and there doesn't seem to be strong repercussions for those that do overreact. These "isolated incidents" are happening all over the country and more frequently. What do you think the cop outside of Fred Meyer is going to do if you don't immediately surrender your long arm?' "Down on the ground!!" shouted as his sidearm is drawn and you get popped if you move to slow for HIS preference. But notice how they don't stop the mass shooters? It's the little old elderly couple with an ancient shotgun they Swiss cheese when their no knock warrant goes to the wrong door...served by 24YO and a 25YO cop! Lack os training and lack of leadership.

I remember when pick up trucks had gun racks with firearms and no one hassled them. As a taxpayer all I am asking for is leadership, a little restraint exercised and accountability.

Brutus Out
you mean the brain washed savages with military training?

Bulk Ultra Foil Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil, 27 sq.ft. at DollarTree.com

That sums up my thoughts concisely.

For those of you who demand more:

Think with the head on your shoulders. I know the idea of toe-to-toe combat with them ROOSKIES is arousing, but honestly, do you even believe these conspiracy sites? It makes absolutely no logical sense for Russia to ever invade the US. The path to the Atlantic is blocked by the Baltic, the Med, and the NATO members in the North Sea, not even mentioning the US Atlantic fleet. The Pacific is the only remotely possible way to transport any army, and that would require moving all the military equipment from deployment along the western border via Siberia, which would take months if not years, and then require a huge naval buildup in Magadan or Vladivostok.

Beyond that, do you really think Russia wants to move in and manage all of our crap? Deal with our economy and billionaires? Our inner cities and their crime?

Yeah Sure......

View attachment 68198

WASHINGTON – The Russians are showing an increasingly strong presence with an impending naval task force port of call visit in Havana on an official visit. The task force will be led by the Moskva missile cruiser.

The Russian warships then are expected to will visit Caracas, Venezuela and Managua, Nicaragua, underscoring Russia’s growing influence in Latin America, which the United States considers to be in its sphere of influence.

Moscow’s increased presence in Latin America comes as Iran, China and now North Korea similarly are seeking to expand military, political and economic access to America’s Southern Hemisphere countries.

Russian military ties with Cuba were increased after Russian Chief of Staff Gen. Valeri Gerasimov visited Havana in April.

The Russians have been seeking naval port facilities and air bases on the island, just 90 miles from the U.S. coast. Related to this is the deployment of Russian nuclear ballistic missile submarines in the Southern Hemisphere which also could use Cuba for refueling and stocking up on supplies.

Talks also are under way for the Russians to open up a new international airport near Havana and provide the island with Russian passenger planes.

Cuba was the location for a sophisticated Russian electronic spying facility at Lourdes, near Havana, during the Soviet period.

It was capable of intercepting most U.S. communications in the southeastern U.S. There are indications the Russians want to return to Lourdes to reopen its facility to resume efforts to intercept U.S. communications.

In addition, talks are said to include the possibility the Russians will be able to use Cuban airbases to refuel Russian strategic aircraft so they can better monitor U.S. activities, including reconnaissance and communications intercepts.

The Russian naval task force visit follows the recent seizure in the Panama Canal of a North Korean ship with Soviet-era Cuban SA-2 missiles.

Indications are that Cuba still has a stockpile of some 100 of these missiles. The nuclear-capable SA-2s are surface-to-air missiles designed to down aircraft. Indeed, the Cubans used an SA-2 to shot down a high-flying U-2 reconnaissance during the height of the 1962 Cuban missile crisis.

U.S. experts have raised concerns that the SA-2s armed with a low-yield nuclear weapon designed to emit more gamma rays than cause destruction could be launched off of the U.S. coast and exploded at a high altitude to create an electromagnetic pulse effect designed to destroy the U.S. electrical grid system.

Such destruction would have a cascading effect on all of the other life-sustaining critical infrastructures that depend on functioning of the national grid, which could result in death and starvation over a wide geographical area.

Such a high-altitude detonation over the highly populated Boston-to-Washington corridor would effectively knock out the Eastern grid and cascade into the Western and Texas grids. The Eastern grid alone services some 70 percent of the U.S. population.

Source: Russia raises profile in West

Seriously.... SA 2s, We are supposed to worry about 50 YO AA Missile technology. Am pretty sure all our non cargo aircraft have enough ECM capability to render an SA 2 stupid or worse.

Range as I recall, maybe 20 miles or so. The above article reads almost word for word out of the 1960s Cold War "scare" media. Russia is always trying to gain prestige abroad. But they have far fewer "friends" these days than 35 years ago. Our debt is a bigger threat than Russia. Not saying they aren't..... but remember this is a country who had dozens of warships out of commission for lack of parts, fuel, crews, weapons, etc., etc. As always though remember the motto of US Naval Intelligence: IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS WE MONITOR!

Brutus Out

Naval_Intelligence_Trustf.jpg

Dammit, I can't figure out why that helo didn't show up on my pre launch radar scans. At least they didn't photog my surplus NK diesel blubmarine surfacing to launch its external mounted anti drone SA 2.
Nothing to see here, move along, just atmospherics messing with a jet contrail.

Brutus Out :s0114:

yea i was thinking thats a bit of a stretch to call that contrails, they are only formed at high altitudes not at sea level. this should have seen much more scrutiny, i havnt even heard of that until now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top