JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know ab about anyone else, but the last thing I would want is a 'very stern letter' from that blithering idiot named John Kerry

Anyone remember the Presidential debates when Romney stated Russia was our greatest geo-political problem? Obama sneered and said "Russia? The cold war is over, the 80s called and they want the foreign policy back!"

Who looks like they know something about foreign policy and who looks like a naïve fool now?

A friend of mine had some russians working for him. great workers.
One day he hired a black man. The russians said they would have to quit.
WHY???
We don't work with n*****s.

Russians don't particularly like blacks so what do suppose Putin thinks of anything our leader has to say?
I told this to a black guy who has traveled the world and he did agree with this

Russia first annexed Ukraine Cossacks in the 1650's, and Ukraine itself disappeared from maps as an independent country for over 200 years while it was dominated and influenced by Russians, Lithuanians, and Poles.

Hundreds of years of history have led us to this moment, not just the past 5 or so.

Should be settled in the octagon. Putin v Obama. I'd pay per view that and drink vodka while doing so.

It would never make it to pay per view because it would take all of 15 seconds for Putin to make Obama look like Beetle Bailey after the Sarge got a hold of him.

Russia getting ready to pull the trigger: Putin gets permission to use military in Ukraine; parliament wants to pull ambassador in DC | Fox News

Remember when our allies respected us and our enemies feared us? Now our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh.

Once we could have helped men free themselves. Now all we can do is watch and wring our hands as they are slaughtered and rationalize that it's none of our business anyway.

It's a win-win for Putin as he begins to reassemble the USSR empire while demonstrating to the world that the U.S is impotent. The interesting times have just begun.

Russia first annexed Ukraine Cossacks in the 1650's, and Ukraine itself disappeared from maps as an independent country for over 200 years while it was dominated and influenced by Russians, Lithuanians, and Poles.

Hundreds of years of history have led us to this moment, not just the past 5 or so.

This. Russians are acting to protect a perceived interest, in this case their naval assets in Crimea. Putin doesn't care about what we Americans think because of course... HE'S PUTIN! You're kidding yourselves if you think things would be different if Romney were president instead of Obama. Putin is not the kind of guy to be impressed by "presidents".

WA state actually has pretty sizeable Ukrainian-American community. I have some co-workers who are desperately trying to contact family or get them out before things really hit the fan.

When the emperor told Putin he'd have more flexibility after the election I assumed
he was speaking about himself . . . He was actually speaking about Putin!!AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

It would never make it to pay per view because it would take all of 15 seconds for Putin to make Obama look like Beetle Bailey after the Sarge got a hold of him.

You know guys, I lost my brother last Tuesday, and things have been a little tough around here. I have to thank you guys for getting me to lmao for the first time since that day.. Swoop'

You know guys, I lost my brother last Tuesday, and things have been a little tough around here. I have to thank you guys for getting me to lmao for the first time since that day.. Swoop'

I'm thankful I was able to bring you a small amount of relief. Please take care, and you and your family will be in my prayers.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top