JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this really a thing? armed marauding hords of radicals? I guess I figure I have more to worry about from the jack booted government thugs.

tr.jpeg

Is it so far-fetched that 3-5 of these guys would band together and attempt a home invasion of a rural property in search of firearms etc? I assume that anyone on this forum (including myself) has enough hardware to make themselves a tempting target.

1) "I have found that people dont like Blackberry hedges very much. They grow fast and they are cheap. They are also a pain to remove once rooted."
Yup. It's like having a razor wire bush in your yard. We manage them for this purpose.

2) "For accurately locating the Thugz, consider markers of some kind on the exterior walls/roof..."
Surprise Bozo!! Those with a rural chateau might also want to think about dope cards and ranging stakes.

3) "Is this really a thing? armed marauding hords (sic.) of radicals?
If it ain't yet, it's a good bet that it will be. When somebody threatens your life repeatedly and keeps demonstrating that they really mean it, you should take them seriously. Schicklgruber laid out his grand plan in Mein Kampf, but nobody listened. We should pay attention when BLM/Antifa tells us they are taking their act on the road and out into the hinterlands. We should also pay attention when Marxist DAs & AGs effectively decriminalize "crimes of necessity"* by derelicts, bums, and junkies and persecute self and home defense by the Productive. It's not hard to figure out they are using lawfare to intimidate anybody who has the temerity to exhibit some degree of self-reliance.

4) Wypeepo are supposed to wallow in guilt over every injustice real or imagined over the last 300 years. Racism is their go-to calumny for just about everything.

* I need a Ferrari and cannot afford to buy one. Is it OK for me to steal one, especially if it's covered by insurance?

1) "I have found that people dont like Blackberry hedges very much. They grow fast and they are cheap. They are also a pain to remove once rooted."
Yup. It's like having a razor wire bush in your yard. We manage them for this purpose.

2) "For accurately locating the Thugz, consider markers of some kind on the exterior walls/roof..."
Surprise Bozo!! Those with a rural chateau might also want to think about dope cards and ranging stakes.

3) "Is this really a thing? armed marauding hords (sic.) of radicals?
If it ain't yet, it's a good bet that it will be. When somebody threatens your life repeatedly and keeps demonstrating that they really mean it, you should take them seriously. Schicklgruber laid out his grand plan in Mein Kampf, but nobody listened. We should pay attention when BLM/Antifa tells us they are taking their act on the road and out into the hinterlands. We should also pay attention when Marxist DAs & AGs effectively decriminalize "crimes of necessity"* by derelicts, bums, and junkies and persecute self and home defense by the Productive. It's not hard to figure out they are using lawfare to intimidate anybody who has the temerity to exhibit some degree of self-reliance.

4) Wypeepo are supposed to wallow in guilt over every injustice real or imagined over the last 300 years. Racism is their go-to calumny for just about everything.

* I need a Ferrari and cannot afford to buy one. Is it OK for me to steal one, especially if it's covered by insurance?
you can't steal the ferrari, but you can mostly-peacefully burn it down to help minorities overcome adversity.

Wypeepo are supposed to wallow in guilt over every injustice real or imagined over the last 300 years. Racism is their go-to calumny for just about everything.

War on capitalism. If you look closely they are attempting to conflate capitalism with every social ill that ever was, including racism. I mean, they broke out Target's windows for Chrissake... The reason being, Target was "stealing" from its employees by not paying them a "fair" wage (?) ... Again, nothing at all to do with racism.

Not all inequity is inequality... People are born with equal rights. There are very strong federal laws protecting people's rights, and those laws should 100% absolutely be upheld and enforced. It does not mean every lazy dumb arse gets to have a Ferrari. Or that everyone who has a Ferrari cheated at life.

Anyway, my family pulled themselves up from nothing. I don't feel guilty about sh

1) "you can't steal the ferrari, but you can mostly-peacefully burn it down to help minorities overcome adversity."
So, can I drive it around for a while before I torch it in protest?

2) "War on capitalism. If you look closely they are attempting to conflate capitalism with every social ill that ever was, including racism."
And to conflate Wypeepo with every ill they attribute to capitalism. They think their umbrage over every perceived affront, real or imagined, is justification for whatever they do in "protest."

3) Zillow can be helpful in creating range cards for the homestead.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads