JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a integrally suppressed barrel. It requires a tax stamp. Ruger is betting on the Hearing Protection Act passing. The good thing is it can be disassembled for cleaning.

Yep, down by the video is this:

ASA.jpg

I just rec'd this,
Ruger® Silent-SR®

There's no mention of any requirement for the usual paperwork and hoop-jumping required for a suppressor (or price for that matter). Do they know something we don't?... either way their takedown models are looking even more attractive.
Ruger started making rimfire suppressors late last year. Same requirements as any other manufacturer out there. Form 4 through an FFL authorized to do such transfers. There's nothing between the lines.

My guess is you still have to follow the laws and fill out all the bubblegumming paper work and give up your first born :p:confused:

Now if I am wrong where do I sign up :D
Your first born is safe. Your wallet, and your patience, however will take a beating waiting for your stamp to come back.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews