JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I carry mine in a similar style holster from a different company.

The holster uses the light to index on. The thing I really like is that the holster will accommodate just about any gun the light will mount on.

I carry mine in a similar style holster from a different company.

The holster uses the light to index on. The thing I really like is that the holster will accommodate just about any gun the light will mount on.
This works similarly, but with a cheaper light!

Why not become a supporting vendor? You get put on this list:
A lot of us look here for places to shop.

North West Firearms folks, I just started a company that makes Suppressed Handgun Holsters in Oregon. How do you carry your suppressed handgun?

www.hushholsters.com

video link

Just letting you all know, if this is against the rules, I apologize and can do something different.

Thanks!
On my phone I can't make it out. It looks like 3d printed but beyond that I can't see what it is how it attaches to belt or gun etc etc

Just letting you all know, if this is against the rules, I apologize and can do something different.

Thanks!
Yes it is, please review the forum rules. Rule 5 in particular but you can become a supporting vendor using the link at the bottom of the page.

Thread closed

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews