JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just what the title says.

I have one of those inexpensive Ruger Wrangler revolvers ... just because. It's a fun gun and a great starter for new shooters.

Anyway, the pawl broke at about 600 rounds. So I called Ruger a week ago Monday and got a return label. I dropped the package off at FedEx a week ago Tuesday. About an hour ago the door bell rings. The FedEx guy needed my signature to deliver the box. Out and back in 8 days and it seems to function perfectly. I'll make sure tomorrow at the range.

If you ask me, that's pretty stellar service for a sub $200 product.

Not surprising, nothing but good experiences with ruger myself. I had bought a used ruger .22 auto, called them and they sent a manual and a case out to me for free, in a few days. I tried to pay! A company that makes reliable, durable, affordable guns with excellent customer service is hard to come by these days.

This is one of the reasons I tell everyone I know to spend just a few extra dollars on the Wrangler instead of the Rough Rider, if they're looking for a cheap.22 revolver.

My new Rough Rider fell apart a couple years ago, clearly factory defect on a gun only a few months old. They charge $50 for a return label, and it came back to me with "negative" cylinder gap. Yes, the cylinder face was rubbing on the barrel. Amazing. :(

Ruger isn't perfect, but at least they stand behind their work better. The Wrangler is built more like a real gun too. Handle a Wrangler and a Rough Rider side by side and you'll feel the difference.

That's incredible!!!!!!

On March 3rd, 1986, I wrote Sturm-Ruger Inc asking where my tall foresight was - it had been 'packed' in an empty wrapper with my Ruger Old Army revolver.

Some time has passed, I think you would agree, but as of this morning I still have had no resplone. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top