JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have news, but first on your point.... the frustration of having to send something back multiple times for the same problem is really bad. Then to get it back and the "fix" produces an entirely different problem thats actually just as bad as the first.... is horrible crafstmanship.

That said, I have heard of no bad reviews, in fact before I made the choice to buy one Ive read they have excellent customer service..... so with that in mind, the news.
I got an email reply on the email I sent on Monday. They were very apologetic, and admitted the photos I sent them were not up to their quality so at least I dont have to wrestle with them admitting their is an issue. They sent a pre paid shipping label so today off it went, back again for the 3 time now.

The last two trips took around 3 weeks turnaround. Now I wait.
Good start at least. Its still really sad that twice they had the gun back and then sent it out again still not working. I have to hope someone there hears of this and does something better. EVERYONE lets out a problem now and then. Should have been fixed correctly the first time around. Sure as hell hope this time they actually test the damn thing and make sure it does work.

Good start at least. Its still really sad that twice they had the gun back and then sent it out again still not working. I have to hope someone there hears of this and does something better. EVERYONE lets out a problem now and then. Should have been fixed correctly the first time around. Sure as hell hope this time they actually test the damn thing and make sure it does work.
last time they said they test fired it.... I did find residue. But i dont see how they fired more than maybe 5rds or they would have noticed the blowback.

Ive lost faith in todays manufacturing quality. Id guess they are struggling to find good stable production workers in their manufacturing facility. Still no excuse to let something slip pass QC, 3 times.

I'd actually push them for a replacement, 3 strikes, you're out. You've given them the opportunity to correct it twice and they've not been able to. To me that means there's a possibility the overall mechanism is out of spec. As a paying and patient customer, you should demand a factory fresh unit.

Just one ole guys thoughts…

I'd actually push them for a replacement, 3 strikes, you're out. You've given them the opportunity to correct it twice and they've not been able to. To me that means there's a possibility the overall mechanism is out of spec. As a paying and patient customer, you should demand a factory fresh unit.

Just one ole guys thoughts…
I did ask them if that was possible they didnt respond directly to that question though. Unfortunately Im at their mercy on that decision... nothing I can do if they decline.

I dont know anything about revolvers but my guess is the only reason to build a new one is if the barrels position is out of tolerance in the frame. Otherwise it seems like fitting a cylinder to the frame is where the mistake happens... ?

I did ask them if that was possible they didnt respond directly to that question though. Unfortunately Im at their mercy on that decision... nothing I can do if they decline.

I dont know anything about revolvers but my guess is the only reason to build a new one is if the barrels position is out of tolerance in the frame. Otherwise it seems like fitting a cylinder to the frame is where the mistake happens... ?
Actually, you've experienced personal injury due to their defective product. I think you're in the drivers seat. I'd make it perfectly clear a factory fresh unit is the only solution you're interested in. Otherwise discussions need to turn to personal injury and pain and suffering.

Never take what some customer service rep has to say, ask for and speak directly to the customer service or warranty service manager. That's where the rubber meets the road. Otherwise a CSR will direct you to the lowest cost solution for the company.

Followup: short version: NAA took care of me and completely replaced the gun.

But wait there's more, it took 2 more returns to get there.

Long version:

to recap, I purchased this new in January. I got the new replacement August. Thats 7 months of back and forth shipping and receiving and test firing (at my expense), but NAA recognized all that -on.their.own- and compensated for that.

Where we left off with the blowback issue, I sent them the pics and they immediately apologized and sent a return shipping label... off it went. As a consolation, they offered me a free holster, and a free 22lr spare cylinder (I had previously asked for). About a month later the gun came back. I test fired it and the blowback issue was fixed. The 22lr cylinder worked great too. But then the next problem showed up.
The front sight was loose and moving off the frame.
Like all my other issues, they didn't ask me questions they immediately apologized and sent me a prepaid shipping label.... off it went. I already knew what a loose front dovetail sight means (the whole gun is toast) but I didn't even have to ask, they told me they would have to replace the entire gun under warranty (yup, its legal). It did take a long time for their next production run but then finally one day I got an email with a tracking label.

Ive had it out twice now, 7 months later am just only beginning to learn what these tiny guns can do but the gun runs fine... as far as 2 short range sessions can tell anyways. (I inspected the gun for all the items I had issue with and everything looks normal)
In an ironic way maybe the dilemma was worth it because I really wanted the model with the extra cylinder but in Jan those were all sold out. I got that cylinder for free... kinda.

Summary: NAA stands behind their product to the end, I recommend buying from them.

Followup: short version: NAA took care of me and completely replaced the gun.

But wait there's more, it took 2 more returns to get there.

Long version:

Summary: NAA stands behind their product to the end, I recommend buying from them.
I am glad they made you whole but, it does not speak well for their QA that it took than many tries for them to manage to send a working damn gun. Still is great that they did stand behind what they sell.

I am glad they made you whole but, it does not speak well for their QA that it took than many tries for them to manage to send a working damn gun. Still is great that they did stand behind what they sell.
That is a fair point except they owned each and every claim I had with it and stood behind their product. I went into each claim prepared to argue my position but their very first reply to each claim started with an apology, and admission that it wasnt right and a prepaid shipping label.

My guess is they have struggled with finding good workers in this post covid nobody.wants.to.work environment. Quality is down in manufacturing in general.

That is a fair point except they owned each and every claim I had with it and stood behind their product. I went into each claim prepared to argue my position but their very first reply to each claim started with an apology, and admission that it wasnt right and a prepaid shipping label.

My guess is they have struggled with finding good workers in this post covid nobody.wants.to.work environment. Quality is down in manufacturing in general.
Sadly I am sure you hit the nail on the head there. I am sure they are struggling to find people who will show up to work and give a damn. Two places I work we are still having this problem. Almost makes me look forward to a good crash where people are again searching high and low for a job. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top