JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think a shooting of someone trying to rob me face to face, even if it results in death, is anything to be guilty about.
I don't know your age or military background but I have met many a guy from wars,living next to Ft Lewis.
Many shot people who needed it and many carried it with them in a bad way for ever.
Just cause it's justified doesn't mean you are gunna go sleep soundly afterwards.
I have never taken a persons life and hope I never do.

I don't know your age or military background but I have met many a guy from wars,living next to Ft Lewis.
Many shot people who needed it and many carried it with them in a bad way for ever.
Just cause it's justified doesn't mean you are gunna go sleep soundly afterwards.
I have never taken a persons life and hope I never do.
This is both a cultural and human thing.

Humans generally have an built-in aversion to killing other humans.

There is a pretty good book about this called "On Killing"

http://www.amazon.com/On-Killing-Psychological-Learning-Society/dp/0316040932

I recommend it for anyone who has decided that they may someday have to use lethal force for whatever reason.

As I said, I can't say for sure, not having every killed or even shot at a human (I was a federal LEO while in the USCG and I did have lethal force training, and did occasionally carry a firearm while on duty - but never had to use it), but I would guess that I would not have a problem with the act of using lethal force as long as it was justified. That is just me. Everybody is different.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top