JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think a shooting of someone trying to rob me face to face, even if it results in death, is anything to be guilty about.
I don't know your age or military background but I have met many a guy from wars,living next to Ft Lewis.
Many shot people who needed it and many carried it with them in a bad way for ever.
Just cause it's justified doesn't mean you are gunna go sleep soundly afterwards.
I have never taken a persons life and hope I never do.

I don't know your age or military background but I have met many a guy from wars,living next to Ft Lewis.
Many shot people who needed it and many carried it with them in a bad way for ever.
Just cause it's justified doesn't mean you are gunna go sleep soundly afterwards.
I have never taken a persons life and hope I never do.
This is both a cultural and human thing.

Humans generally have an built-in aversion to killing other humans.

There is a pretty good book about this called "On Killing"

http://www.amazon.com/On-Killing-Psychological-Learning-Society/dp/0316040932

I recommend it for anyone who has decided that they may someday have to use lethal force for whatever reason.

As I said, I can't say for sure, not having every killed or even shot at a human (I was a federal LEO while in the USCG and I did have lethal force training, and did occasionally carry a firearm while on duty - but never had to use it), but I would guess that I would not have a problem with the act of using lethal force as long as it was justified. That is just me. Everybody is different.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top