JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
California has hd it for years. And the car drivers don't mind cause that's one less car in their way
Other places ,like the PNW it would be deadly to the riders because they'd get pissed at someone getting ahead of them instead of looking at it like the Ca drivers do

Where do you think the bad PNW drivers come from? Cali!

:mad:

Yeah that guy was obviously mental or drunk.
I would have thrown a beatin on that guy. You can verbally abuse and threaten me all you want. Touch me, you'll be in the hospital. Touch my family and you'll be lucky to survive to the hospital. But I wouldn't use my firearm unless my life was in danger.

That guy showed amazing restraint.
I can only applaud him for that.

And that headbutt was epic!
I'd be more afraid of the braless, toothless, seadonkey that jumped out of the passenger side of the pick up.

Re Post #15. What made you think that was in England?

1. In UK everybody drives on the LEFT.

2. In UK most people don't actually sound like Americans of one kind or another.

3. In UK front license plates are big and white, in back they are big and yellow.

tac

NO, no, no....Not Uncle Festus, GOLLUM! All the way! ;)o_O:)

gollum.jpg

not just ca. I'm going to ignore my ability to Google it and just say I'm pretty sure it's legal over in Florida as well but not positive. if you want to split lanes and it's illegal, just do it anyway. if you're on a bike and a car catches up (but you don't want them to) you're doing something wrong.

The motorcyclist was wrong in this case, lane splitting is not allowed in Arizona. No reason to get out and punch him of course...

Lane Splitting
Not authorized; 28-903. Operation of motorcycle on laned roadway; exceptions B. The operator of a motorcycle shall not overtake and pass in the same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken. C. A person shall not operate a motorcycle between the lanes of traffic or between adjacent rows of vehicles.

There is never any justification for getting out of a vehicle and confronting another motorist, especially in stopped traffic.

As a UPS driver who spends 55 hours a week behind the wheel I see more and more examples of road rage all the time. There are some truly crazy people out there who seem to think that the solution to another persons driving error is to honk, tailgate, make obscene gestures, and drive in a dangerous manner in order to show the other person who the boss really is.

I refuse to participate in other people's insanity. I keep both hands on the wheel and my eyes on the road and I absolutely will not engage road ragers in any way.

The motorcyclist was wrong in this case, lane splitting is not allowed in Arizona. No reason to get out and punch him of course...

Lane Splitting
Not authorized; 28-903. Operation of motorcycle on laned roadway; exceptions B. The operator of a motorcycle shall not overtake and pass in the same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken. C. A person shall not operate a motorcycle between the lanes of traffic or between adjacent rows of vehicles.
What case? Who said anyone in the video split lanes?

What case? Who said anyone in the video split lanes?
In the video Gollum yells at the motorcyclist for, "coming out between us."
People are assuming they're talking about splitting lanes.
It could just as easily have meant pulled out of a parking lot in front of me.
It could mean anything or the guy could be lying.
I'll never forget the guy that pulled up behind me at a red light and started laying into his horn and screaming at me.
He followed me almost three miles while tailgating, honking, flipping me off, and screaming.
Got to the next red light and he jumps out of his SUV and comes up to my window screaming and threatening me.
He stopped when he got to the window and saw my 1911 in my hand.
He jumped back in his SUV, flipped a u-ey and drove off.
To this day I have no clue why he was so pissed.

In the video Gollum yells at the motorcyclist for, "coming out between us."
People are assuming they're talking about splitting lanes.
It could just as easily have meant pulled out of a parking lot in front of me.
It could mean anything or the guy could be lying.
I'll never forget the guy that pulled up behind me at a red light and started laying into his horn and screaming at me.
He followed me almost three miles while tailgating, honking, flipping me off, and screaming.
Got to the next red light and he jumps out of his SUV and comes up to my window screaming and threatening me.
He stopped when he got to the window and saw my 1911 in my hand.
He jumped back in his SUV, flipped a u-ey and drove off.
To this day I have no clue why he was so pissed.
I hear you. However, I'd not take the word of a maniac as gospel, especially if there are numerous witnesses and film. I don't think it has been established that the bike "was wrong".. as you said.
anyway

Re Post #15. What made you think that was in England?

1. In UK everybody drives on the LEFT.

2. In UK most people don't actually sound like Americans of one kind or another.

3. In UK front license plates are big and white, in back they are big and yellow.

tac
Nobody really cares what england does.
Yes I know it isn't capitalized.Who cares?
Now take your blunt knife and cut you crumpet up and wash it down with some bloody tea

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top