Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Road Rager gets OWNED!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Liberty97045, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Liberty97045

Liberty97045 Oregon City Well-Known Member

If you are going to act like a bada$$ you should probably hit the gym once in a while.

The victim in this case exercised remarkable restraint. If this joker had tried that crap with me he would have had a gun barrel in his mouth.

clearconscience, Dyjital and decklin like this.
  2. solv3nt

solv3nt Portland Well-Known Member

Ya he did, he'd meet the business end of my 1911 had he tried that on me.

3. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

Not sure about using my gun but I am sure more would have happened than holding him on the ground after touching my woman. That would have been grounds for a much more intense beating for the chump. I would not be able to just say "relax". Probably be to red with rage to talk after he touched the girl.

Raidingtime likes this.
  4. decklin

decklin WA Well-Known Member

I could not have held back. People don't get to lay hands on you. He'd have been punched immediately.
    I think there are multiple remarkable people and acts in this video.
    A man with remarkable restraint,
    A small woman willing to throw herself in front of a large hostile male,
    Multiple witnesses that stopped to help and notify police.
    Then of course the jerk honking in the background for people not driving on a green light.

5. Deebow

Deebow Portland Well-Known Member

If you attempt to assault me, I am not in the business of finding out why. I don't have to find out your motivations or if you took your pills that morning. You get whatever comes based upon your behavior.

It would have been lunchtime; and knuckle sandwiches would have been on the menu.

And shoving people and punching them around moving vehicles and around the roadway in traffic where they can be run over and seriously injured or killed sure makes a strong case for using deadly force to defend yourself.

Amazing restraint by that guy.

BoonDocks36 and coyotecaller like this.
  6. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Assault is assault with weapons or not, especially if you hit my lady..
    I am very surprised this young man showed the restraint he did. That guy would have been a bloody mess after touching not only myself but my girlfriend had that been me.

I'm glad things didn't escalate to a level where someone could have died. Man there are some crazy mofos out there.. With my job, Ive seen nearly as much as truckers do when it comes to crazies on the road. People angry at the world.

BoonDocks36 and coyotecaller like this.
  7. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

That guy is sooo lucky that motorcyclist had so much self control. I was wanting to bang his head on the pavement just watching the video.
    Hopefully, they throw the book at the idiot...
    ...and give the young man and his girlfriend medals.

I am confused though...didn't Jackie Coogan (Uncle Fester) die, back in the '80's?
    upload_2015-7-31_12-57-1.jpeg

8. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

News of his demise were greatly exaggerated.

Keith

BoonDocks36 and mjbskwim like this.
  9. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

They'd both make terrible Russians.

10. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Gun? Not me.

I'd have used my helmet and the carbon fiber reenforced knuckeled gloves I always wore and beat that dude like a redheaded stepchild until he wasn't a threat to my lady, but he wouldn't have been enough of a threat to me that I would feel the need to bring out a my pistol.

11. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow! That was underwhelming! Real kiddy pool combat!:(

hker71 and U201491 like this.
  12. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

I haven't needed to pull a gun yet.

It must be because I have always had a German Shepard?;)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Sgt Nambu likes this.
  13. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Now that may have brought out a pistol right there. The guy in the truck needed a dirt nap for that,That's near attempted murder.
    The first one,I'm surprised the chick didn't kick him with her riding boots.Just one to the old guy's shin would have stopped things.
    The guy in the car should have just reminded the guy what happens when you bring a MC to a car fight.
    When I was riding,I always knew the car had the right of way,so I wasn't dead right.
    Never a need to get pissed if a biker does stupid stuff in traffic,it'll catch up to him

14. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

That's why I haven't mounted the M-60 in my fender wells, I would already be in jail..... I would have had words with the hot shot MC rider though. Where is A cop when ya need one?

U201491 likes this.
  15. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Did you see something I missed?

He was as far right as he could go and stay on the road. The truck was almost completely in his lane. I don't think this was in England not with those accents.

Blowgunner and hker71 like this.
  16. Caveman Jim

Maybe I did miss something, I heard the MC went between the cars..... 2 lanes 2 cars & 1 MC.

I wish these videos were cc for the hearing impaired.....

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    hker71, U201491 and scrandall01215 like this.
  17. mjbskwim

That's the old guys story but if it's legal to split lanes then the old guy needed beat anyway.

Blowgunner and Joe13 like this.
  18. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

I was so looking for this video to share it as well.

This video explains a lot too..

You never know what's going to happen:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  19. Caveman Jim

I've never heard of a law that motorcycles are allowed to split Lanes, that's crazy... If there is there should be a warning issued to automobile owners!!!

U201491 likes this.
  20. mjbskwim

California has hd it for years. And the car drivers don't mind cause that's one less car in their way
    Other places ,like the PNW it would be deadly to the riders because they'd get pissed at someone getting ahead of them instead of looking at it like the Ca drivers do