JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
[Mods: Please relocate this thread if needed.]

Hello all!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm an illustrator and graphic designer living in Washington state. A couple of years ago I began creating pro-2A designs, mostly for my own amusement or to share with my fellow members on gun forums like this one. At one point, someone suggested that I put some of these designs on shirts/hats/mugs and see if they sell. I've had some limited success via word-of-mouth, enough to make me think that a more serious effort at marketing could be worthwhile.

So I've decided to take the risk and see if this will sink or swim. I scraped some money together and bought a Supporting Vendor package here on NWFA and now I'm officially hawking my wares. Below is most of the RKBA inventory (with a couple of miscellaneous extras at the bottom) and these designs are available on a pretty decent variety of merchandise.

If you have time, I would be interested in feedback on the designs or the online store. Buying, telling a friend, or just wishing me luck are all helpful. Thanks!

-Brian

PS: I'll be adding new designs/merchandise whenever possible, so please check the store once in a while to see what's new.

The RKBA Online Store

rkba_catalog.jpg

Soldiers DO NOT provide rights. If humans provide them, then it's a PRIVILEGE and thus can be granted, denied, or regulated. A right is something you have simply by EXISTING, and is granted by no human (God if you believe in one, or your existence if you don't).

Please remove that design. Not only is it false, but it feeds the misinformation and bad thinking that has been pushed onto society for a long time. People need to understand that they have rights by existing, and they cannot be taken away or regulated in any way, self-defense being one of them. Health care is not one of the rights.

Your other designs look neat, the fly one made me laugh :)
wow, that sure is deep so early in the week!

Are you mocking what I say, agreeing, or just making a worthless statement? I'm curious if you can provide me with some substance.
Well, actually I wasn't mocking you, agreeing or making a worthless statement. I think the truth is, most people would agree that soldiers defend our ability to have rights. I can provide you with substance, see:winkkiss:

No Zombie, minor difference... its a shirt! how about, if you don't like it, don't buy it... Asking this guy to take the picture off his website is rude and not necessary. Its not false, its the way it is...

No effort to paint you that way... I am debating... you say its false, I say not... 1- soldiers do fight for Americas rights (remember I am saying soldiers, not the government) 2- the change of a few words IN THIS CONTEXT sounds like a lawyer's or politician's attempt to make things to their "political correctness" -"Soldiers DO NOT provide rights. If humans provide them, then it's a PRIVILEGE and thus can be granted, denied, or regulated. A right is something you have simply by EXISTING, and is granted by no human (God if you believe in one, or your existence if you don't).". 3- asking a guy who put hard work into designing this picture is a little rude if you consider he DID spend time designing it and you really have no say as to if he takes it off or not. 4- lastly, you just sound like you are talking down to this guy- you an unknown person, trying to teach morality.

BUZ: Thanks for the compliment (even if did get edited)!

AZ: I understand the point you're making; it's the same point I make when I tell people that the BoR doesn't "grant" rights, it "recognizes" them and prohibits the government from restricting them.

I don't want to debate possible interpretations of a six-word compare-and-contrast bumper sticker slogan. Being a former soldier, I interpret it differently as do all of the fellow service members with whom I am currently acquainted (and their families, too). One of them was particularly fond of the design because he is a JAG lawyer and said "I've got both covered!"

The term "provide" has some pretty broad applications. I pay the rent on our home but I didn't build the house; I pay for the heating fuel but a company does the delivery; I pay for the groceries but I don't grow or package the food; and, technically, the money I use for all these expenses comes from my employer. Yet no one would argue that I "provide" for my family.

So, in this same sense, the rights that have been bestowed on us by our Creator are "provided" by those willing to pay the cost of bringing those rights home and making them real. It doesn't have enough accuracy to be chiseled in marble, but I firmly believe it has enough truth to get put on a shirt.

Or a coffee mug.

Or a tote bag. You saw the tote bags, right? Those things are awesome!

:buttrock: :drink:

Don't worry about it Jump. I agree with all of them. I guess being a veteren that had my boots on the ground in some "humanitarian" missions make me agree 100% with your logo. Soldiers are the ones that pay in blood for your right to be. Keep that in mind....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said.... now lets get on with the orders....:D I like that design but I like the sheep with rifle even better.. I'm gonna talk my wife to get me the mouse pad for work... as soon as the teachers see it, it should give some of them heart attacks! lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top