JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

This Competition has Closed - Next one at https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/rimfire-postal-match-july-2023.453569/

Okay, time for round 3: Print out the target, follow the instructions and mail it in. (Please don't spend $10 on postage; just fold it into a business envelope and use a first class stamp.)
Write your user name on the target and range info: What gun, distance, sights, etc.

When printed out the line near the bottom should be exactly 6 inches. ("Close" is good enough...)

Two weeks, the contest closes on June 19th. That's two week-ends to get out there and shoot.

Mail your entry to :

Thomas Simpson
1775 Washburn Way, #154

Klamath Falls, OR 97603

This will probably be the last match I host; I don't want to renew the rent on the post box and I'm running out of prizes...

Okay, I think I've got it now. Click on the image then "open in new window" then "print".

Presentation 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for hosting! I probably have some stuff I can donate to this for prizes, and or help with the PO Box.

What's the rules on this one?

Thanks for hosting! I probably have some stuff I can donate to this for prizes, and or help with the PO Box.

What's the rules on this one?
Thanks for the offer, but I'm currently building a house out in the woods so I'm going to be "off-line" for most of the Summer.
How about YOU hosting the next one??

RATS!
Still not right...experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by...

Dang! I think my scanner is having PMS! I'll get a proper target up shortly...
Okay, I've got it now...go back to "Post 1".

Last Edited:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm currently building a house out in the woods so I'm going to be "off-line" for most of the Summer.
How about YOU hosting the next one??
I can host one this summer. Only 1 though, got a move to plan. But I'll coordinate it with you these next coming weeks.

When do you host the friendly poker nights? Ill make sure to attend :)
Shush! If you give them the easy way, they might take it.

I grew up in Reno, so I found the SF.

Maybe someone might think the easy 3 of a kind is the big ticket.

Yee-Haw!
"Legs" wins with a pair of twos?!
You guys aren't even trying! There was "Four of a Kind", a "Full House" (aces & eights) and a "Straight Flush" available in that deal.

Congrats to Legs!

And, thanks to "Thatginger" for also participating!

Poker Target 3_20230623_0001 - Copy.jpg

Yee-Haw!
"Legs" wins with a pair of twos?!
You guys aren't even trying! There was "Four of a Kind", a "Full House" (aces & eights) and a "Straight Flush" available in that deal.

Congrats to Legs!

And, thanks to "Thatginger" for also participating!

View attachment 1441950
Thanks Tom...! Deuces take it... As you can see by my target I was going for the club straight flush, but pulled the three card high. Range was 50 yards with an Anschutz 64 Silhouette topped with Louie 5X20, using CCI Standard ammo....
I look forward to the next match.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany