JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
For those who don't know a Postal Match is one where the organizer creates and posts a target and the competitors print it out, shoot according to the instructions, mail it to the organizer and win cash and prizes. (Okay, maybe just a token prize)
If it's not obvious, it would depend upon honesty and integrity, (quit giggling) on the part of the participants and the organizer/administrator.
If there's enough interest, I would like to initiate and organize the first round.

The target is at post 13. Be sure to write your user name on your target.

Last Edited:
Thanks, guys!
We'll start on Monday.
How about this: we let it run two weeks (two weekends) then a couple days to get the targets in the mail. Then I'll post the winner, and get the prize in the mail, on that following Friday.

I did this for awhile on my Facebook page picking different targets every month. I had the participants just scan their targets on to the page for all to see. I'd post the winner on the top of the page as the months "Proficient Marksman". After about a year participation waned and I got busy so it just kind of faded away. I'll be a player as I can rifles or pistols.

Last Edited:
I may have messed up the upload. If you're having trouble printing it out let me know and I'll try something else.

When printed on an 8½" x 11" sheet the line near the bottom should be exactly 6".

Housefly_Page_1.png

Okay, after shooting your target mail it to:

Thomas Simpson
1775 Washburn Way, #154

Klamath Falls, OR 97603

Be sure to write your user name on your target.

Last Edited:
If I can get out in the next couple weekends I'll give it a try.
I think this is a fun idea.

I'd give it a try if I can figure out this printing thing.
I printed mine out and the line was 5.5 inches.... so if I use that maybe I can get a handicap point :p
I'll try turning my print scale up over 100% a bit...

Try downloading it to your computer before printing...
I did.
Ive never had a home printer print exactly to scale. They are not plotters. Likewise Ive never had any program convert an image file to scale (png), well, I've come close enough to be practical using a CAD system.

Last Edited:
I did.
Ive never had a home printer print exactly to scale. They are not plotters. Likewise Ive never had any program convert an image file to scale (png), well, I've come close enough to be practical using a CAD system.
5.5" here as well. I'll play with the margins later.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top