JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Round 3 is up at: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/rimfire-postal-match-round-3.451578/

"Legs" was the winner of round 1. :s0133:

Okay, time for round 2: Print out the target, follow the instructions and mail it in. (Please don't spend $10 on postage; just fold it into a business envelope and use a first class stamp.)
Write your user name on the target and range info: What gun, distance, sights, etc.

When printed out the line near the bottom should be exactly 6 inches. ("Close" is good enough...)

Two weeks, the contest closes on May 22nd. That's two week-ends to get out there and shoot.

Mail your entry to :

Thomas Simpson
1775 Washburn Way, #154

Klamath Falls, OR 97603

critter target.jpg

For more info here's the posting for round 1: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/any-interest-in-a-rimfire-postal-match.444295/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude now you're making me choose between the Diablo open beta next week and this. Ahhhhhh hell. This it is.

And stickied as previously discussed!

F ya, I'm free this weekend and now I've got a mission!!!

Bro, You've got a "problem". Put down the joystick and step away from the keyboard...

😉
To add some context - I have 1 very close friend; we've been through a lot. Which included a ton of Diablo 2 time in 2001 and 2002 while I was holed up with a broken back (3 bust verts, surgeries, turtle shell, lots of time off my feet). We live on opposite ends of the country now and both have families - so gaming days are few and far between.

Hey @Reno … think you can hit those at 100yds? :D

To add some context - I have 1 very close friend; we've been through a lot. Which included a ton of Diablo 2 time in 2001 and 2002 while I was holed up with a broken back (3 bust verts, surgeries, turtle shell, lots of time off my feet). We live on opposite ends of the country now and both have families - so gaming days are few and far between.

I'll take that challenge.

Up the odds?

100 yards, no bipod, front bag only, competition sized bag. CCI SV.

Or even more interesting. Have to use Thunderbolt or some sort of bulk we both have.

Up the odds?

Or even more interesting. Have to use Thunderbolt or some sort of bulk we both have.
Duuuuuude. I don't even let bulk sit in the same range bag as my baby.

Got a bunch of cci sv though. Some Norma as well that's looking to be the same (haven't used it, specs point to it being like the cci).

No bipod and 1 bag though, deal.

Up the odds?

Had to rent out some space on a dude's farm to find a place to shoot 100yards. TONS of state managed ranges here but only open for a few months a year (ahead of hunting season). No public outdoor that I could find.

Taking the cci sv with me! Good luck!

Had to rent out some space on a dude's farm to find a place to shoot 100yards. TONS of state managed ranges here but only open for a few months a year (ahead of hunting season). No public outdoor that I could find.

Taking the cci sv with me! Good luck!
Next month. Open sights at 50! That might have been too easy.

Where is all the smack talk of the first round. Will this second round be a tame affair...? Shot my target open sights this time around. Plenty of chances for me to get toppled from the Undefeated Throne...! Bring it on boys....

20230516_145713.jpg

Where is all the smack talk of the first round. Will this second round be a tame affair...? Shot my target open sights this time around. Plenty of chances for me to get toppled from the Undefeated Throne...! Bring it on boys....

View attachment 1422994
I don't know if it is smack talking, but I definitely used a gun that should put me up high. Be it it was CCI SV and at 100 yards.

Okay, I've got targets from 7 hardy souls:
erslll
Legs
ThatGinger
CO136
Explorer1
Reno

Mike M. (I don't see a user name on your target)

I'll score the targets and post the scores this afternoon or early tomorrow...

Thanks to all who participated!

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews