JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Shot mine yesterday…..
How do y'all feel you did?
If you got to the range already….

I feel more comfortable little further away…..seems my groups are more predictable at 25-50 yards. Is it just me or do bullets (22lr from 18" barrel) need time to stabilize? Probably just me.
No worries: write your user name and range-to-target on your target. The "judges" will take into account the distance.

Wow & thanks @Flintlock Tom! Such a freaking cool idea! I only saw this post today but my 10yo daughter & I would both like to participate. Can't get in the range time before the looming deadline but will look for the current competition target next time we go. And I'll print this one anyways to give the girl something to look forward to, too!

Wow & thanks @Flintlock Tom! Such a freaking cool idea! I only saw this post today but my 10yo daughter & I would both like to participate. Can't get in the range time before the looming deadline but will look for the current competition target next time we go. And I'll print this one anyways to give the girl something to look forward to, too!
👍

If you allow, I'll shoot it this Sunday and send it in. Life…

If this is a continuous thing, I'll get the next one!

Did my single target @25'; indoor with 22 red dot revolver. 8 wing or body POI. My exMarine son managed 4, decided he should sight in his marvelous MIII slab side. Can post photos if you wish.

I printed out the targets, but we were blocked from shooting by snow. I was hoping there would be another.

Well, just caught this so very late to the party. What an excellent idea, and I wish to play. Appears May will be the next opportunity, and I look forward to the announcement.

Again, what an idea! Cool beans!

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany