JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Official Scores: Maximum 24 possible...
Explorer1 - 24 (shot a perfect target at 50 ft.)
Reno - 23 (Plus 1 for distance) 24 (Shot at 100 yds!!)
Legs - 23

erslll - 22 (Plus 1 for distance) 23
Mike M. (I don't see a user name on your target) 22
ThatGinger - 21 (
Thanks for jumping in with both feet!)
CO136 - 21 (Plus 1 for distance) 22

Some of you guys are scary good! (2 shots in the same ragged hole!)

I declare Explorer1 as the winner for shooting the only perfect score and Reno as honorable mention for shooting at 100 yds.
Both will receive a prize.

I'll mail back targets to shooters who included a return address...

Okay, I've got targets from 7 hardy souls:
erslll
Legs
ThatGinger
CO136
Explorer1
Reno

Mike M. (I don't see a user name on your target)

I'll score the targets and post the scores this afternoon or early tomorrow...

Thanks to all who participated!
@Hueco WTF? Forgot how to add a stamp?

(weak attempt at trash talking)

:s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115:

Add the bonus point for hitting the skunk right in the stinker and I take it all!!

(slightly better attempt at smack talking)

@Hueco WTF? Forgot how to add a stamp?

(weak attempt at trash talking)
Yea apparently.

Forgot to mail it.

Ended up having to take my daughter to urgent care same night I messaged you - 103.5 and liquids coming out both ends. I did the WFH with a sick kid thing for the next week before finally succumbing to whatever she had. Good times.

Also…what's a stamp?

Yea apparently.

Forgot to mail it.

Ended up having to take my daughter to urgent care same night I messaged you - 103.5 and liquids coming out both ends. I did the WFH with a sick kid thing for the next week before finally succumbing to whatever she had. Good times.

Also…what's a stamp?
Yikes! Is your daughter okay now??

Yea apparently.

Forgot to mail it.

Also…what's a stamp?
Now I feel like an a hole for trying to smack talk. Hope all is well with the kiddo!

Yikes! Is your daughter okay now??
Now I feel like an a hole for trying to smack talk. Hope all is well with the kiddo!
Lol. It's all good. Well played on this one. Looking forward to the next.

Daughter is fine now. Per the usual, not coof and not flu…just some virus or viruses that got us all decently sick. Hopefully it doesn't make its way across the country!

@ Tom - I'm unpinning this one from the top of the forum. Just shoot me another message on the next one if I miss it.

When the next round goes, could you post a link to the thread here? Than way I'll watch this thread and get notified when round 3 is announced.

Thanks!

@Flintlock Tom Thanks for the little prize. Didn't think distant 3rd/4th would get me anything. :)

While we are waiting on round 3, I went and shot this one again today but at 50 yards instead of 25. Not quite as good as my 25 yard target but fun anyway. I think I got a 19 with the extra point for distance.

@Reno What set up are you using?

@Flintlock Tom Thanks for the little prize. Didn't think distant 3rd/4th would get me anything. :)

While we are waiting on round 3, I went and shot this one again today but at 50 yards instead of 25. Not quite as good as my 25 yard target but fun anyway. I think I got a 19 with the extra point for distance.

@Reno What set up are you using?
CZ 457 in a chassis with a Arken EP5.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR