JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No matter what the gun is...be it one of my flintlocks or the latest in AR designs...any gun will end up someone's :
"You must not own" list.

It is far easier to disarm the non-criminal , than the criminal...Buy making everything around or about firearms restricted , banned , requiring a certification , permit or just too damn expensive or hard to get a hold of..is a simple and effective way in making the 2nd Amendment virtually useless.
Andy
This wraps their logic up nicely.

stop-drunk-driving.jpg

This is by far the easiest to grasp logic to use with those who oppose firearms ownership. I'm stealing this for future use! Happy New Year!
Just give proper credit to Trumparea.com, where I glommed it from. They nail it every day.

No matter what the gun is...be it one of my flintlocks or the latest in AR designs...any gun will end up someone's :
"You must not own" list.

It is far easier to disarm the non-criminal , than the criminal...Buy making everything around or about firearms restricted , banned , requiring a certification , permit or just too damn expensive or hard to get a hold of..is a simple and effective way in making the 2nd Amendment virtually useless.
Andy

The extreme anti gun zealots want to get rid of the SECOND AMENDMENT completely for the honest, hardworking or retired citizen.. That is their end goal.

The ELITE control freaks want to keep their own guns, taxpayer paid and privately paid security people while they live behind walls and gates.

Gun control = people control.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews