JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a former (40yrs ago) ditch weed partaker, my experience with anything which alters the mind opens the door for external influence. I'll leave it at that.

LOL the new "Reefer Madness". c06.png

No, No, just NO..........
I don't smoke anymore but support Marijuana legalization.
Joe13 you beat me to it
Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.... I've been saying that about SSRIs for years. People gots problems... ain nobody don need some Mother's Little Helper! ;)

And EPA just said research has shown that Roundup/glyphosate does NOT cause cancer. So take that!!! :p:p:p

Correlation does not equal causation.... I've been saying that about SSRIs for years. People gots problems... ain nobody don need some Mother's Little Helper! ;)

And EPA just said research has shown that Roundup/glyphosate does NOT cause cancer. So take that!!! :p:p:p

I'd love to see the epa folks funnel chug a few gallons of Roundup--heck I'd be glad to pour for them:eek:

I support marijuana legalization.

That said, I don't want someone high handling a firearm just like I don't want someone drunk handling a firearm. And if you're addicted to either substance, you shouldn't own one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top