JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I'll have a couple of my kids with me, looking for my daughters first rifle. Please post if there's a Cricket or Chipmunk there. I'm going both days as I have to return a borrowed item I'm picking up today.

Headed out here shortly. I'm over in the right side wing along with a couple of other suspicious charactors.

Look for Rocco.

KMK, stop by, we have a nice walnut stock Cricket on the table.

I'm so sad that I missed another epic trip to the Polk County fairgrounds. I'm sure that an exciting time time was had by one and all missed the jerkin sales tables right next to the Adderall sales team. Did anyone see joe the manure orgasmic dude. I'm so sad

I'm so sad that I missed another epic trip to the Polk County fairgrounds. I'm sure that an exciting time time was had by one and all missed the jerkin sales tables right next to the Adderall sales team. Did anyone see joe the manure orgasmic dude. I'm so sad
Who hurt you?

I was there. No jerky. No beanie babies. No Adderall/flea market junk.

Lots of old cool guns, lots of reloading supplies. Lots of knives and edged weapons. Some cool info tables for getting involved with 2A organizations.

Sure the show is smaller than it used to be. But... quality vendors there.

Who hurt you?

I was there. No jerky. No beanie babies. No Adderall/flea market junk.

Lots of old cool guns, lots of reloading supplies. Lots of knives and edged weapons. Some cool info tables for getting involved with 2A organizations.

Sure the show is smaller than it used to be. But... quality vendors there.
Righty o . It is a down home event that centers around a community of like minded freedom loving Americans ...... Just how I like it . Blessings . :)

Dude. You're Right In Town. No Excuse. :s0002:

I went today, thought it was a great show. Lots of good stuff, and it's always good to say hi to oremike, BanjoGeek, and PiratePast40, among others. My youngest daughter came along with me today. She's a good kid, loves to go to the range with me too, and is a good shot.

I bought a few odds and ends. One guy had a bunch of powder for $15/lb and primers for $60/k. I didn't buy any primers because I don't need any, but I did pick up a little bit of powder, though I really don't need any of that either. It was funny to watch the guy before me excitedly telling his buddy on the phone about the cheap powder and primers, and filling a box with pound after pound to buy.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but I've always thought it interesting just how much some guys in the gun community hate gun shows. I think they really just don't quite understand what gun shows are.

They're not some kind of bargain-fest, where you pay an entrance fee to get access to guaranteed great deals on whatever whiz-bang new toy you're interested in. They're really just a swap-meet, trader's bazaar kind of affair, the sort of public market that has existed since the beginning of civilization. There's all kinds of people there, from the guy who just wants to get rid of his accumulated junk, who will give you a helluva deal, to the guy with the table full of overpriced goods who's just fishing for a sucker, and everything in between. If you're looking for guaranteed bargains on new guns, look elsewhere.

Admittedly gun shows aren't what they used to be for various reasons: regulations, internet, ebay, etc., but some of us still like them. I just wish that every single thread about gun shows didn't have to have snarky comments about beanie babies and jerky. We didn't see a single beanie baby there today, and my daughter was looking! :)

Just kidding, she's eleven now, and has outgrown beanie babies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top