JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I also bought one of those shooting practice kits (Strikeman) that were for sale in the side wing. Got a couple calibers too, wasn't expecting much but figured what the heck. Set it up and thought the thing was defective, until after a bit of practice realized I was the problem. I'm considered the good shot in my group and dang, my eyes opened up a bit.

I spent about an hour and a half wondering around Saturday morning and found a few goodies. Enough so that I had to take some out to the car so I could buy more! It was nice to see the place packed.
Here's my haul.

Rickreall Dec 23.jpg

I picked up a beautiful wooden handmade loading block box from @BanjoGeek, talked to @PiratePast40, waived at a couple other members and had a good time. Had my single shot 500 S&W Mag rifle slung over my shoulder for sale/trade, lots of interest but no one had money, really was looking to trade it for a nice bolt action 223. Really a good show.
I walked by you a couple of times.
I always wonder who might be a NWFA member. Looks like several.

Great to see you on here Mike. I've been wondering how you're doing, hope they're getting you fixed up. I thought about texting you but didn't want to bother you there.

Had my single shot 500 S&W Mag rifle slung over my shoulder for sale/trade
As to the show, I thought it was pretty good all in all. I remember seeing someone carrying a .500 Magnum rifle, thought about asking about it, but there was quite a crowd around at the time. I think you were in front of Paul Harrel's table. I bought some stuff from them, seem like good guys. Nice to see .22 ammo available for a nickel a round again.

Great to see you on here Mike. I've been wondering how you're doing, hope they're getting you fixed up. I thought about texting you but didn't want to bother you there.
Thanks, kind of an unexpected and dramatic event. Nothing like driving yourself to Urgent care and having them want to stuff you in a ambulance and haul you off to bigger, better hospital.

I'm sure glad you caught it and got there in time, gotta take care of the old ticker.

My dad refused to admit there was anything wrong with his, until it was too late.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top