JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
It was a good show.

Found inch and metric FAL mags for 30 bucks.

Found brass Norma 7.62x39 ammo for 14 bucks. For reloadable ammo, that's not bad.

Some guy was selling those padded tennis cases and baseball.bat cases for $10 bucks each. That was decent for SBRs and PCCs.
Guy had G3 magazine pouches for 2 bucks each. I bought them all for my G3 mags. He then pulls put StG Austrian magazine pouches and I bought those also.
He had some south African FAL pouches but by the time I went back someone bought them all.

I wanted that Galil for $1375 but I have a kit with OG barrel and waiting for TorTot and my refund to send it out for building.

SO was scared her BGC was gonna be funky but it was instant.

Only regret was a Hungarian PA63 in .32acp for $229. I went back today and it was gone.
Win some and lose some.

Overall a good show.

It was a good show.

Found inch and metric FAL mags for 30 bucks.

Found brass Norma 7.62x39 ammo for 14 bucks. For reloadable ammo, that's not bad.

Some guy was selling those padded tennis cases and baseball.bat cases for $10 bucks each. That was decent for SBRs and PCCs.
Guy had G3 magazine pouches for 2 bucks each. I bought them all for my G3 mags. He then pulls put StG Austrian magazine pouches and I bought those also.
He had some south African FAL pouches but by the time I went back someone bought them all.

I wanted that Galil for $1375 but I have a kit with OG barrel and waiting for TorTot and my refund to send it out for building.

SO was scared her BGC was gonna be funky but it was instant.

Only regret was a Hungarian PA63 in .32acp for $229. I went back today and it was gone.
Win some and lose some.

Overall a good show.
Glad you found some gems for yourself and good prices . It makes the fishing that more exciting . ;)

Glad you found some gems for yourself and good prices . It makes the fishing that more exciting . ;)
Thank you. It doesn't beat the old days still or the big gonzo shows like the Great Western gun shows down in California where it was 4 football fields of tables and it was a thursday to Sunday show back in the 90's at the Pomona LA County fairgrounds. I remember I used to see even the fair haired Oregonian dealers also.

For some of us vendors, there's a bit of overhead to be there..and most every show.

Gas, motel, food, and the table rental...puts it up around 500.00

No, the shows are not like years past...and most likely never will be again, that doesn't mean they are bad shows.

Roseburg had quite a bit of good deals, considering the inflation. Redmond, Albany, and Rickreall have a lot of variety. Old, new and everything in between. Prices can be high on some tables, and quite a bit less on others.

Someone already said, it's like going to a swap meet...I like the hunt

Thank you. It doesn't beat the old days still or the big gonzo shows like the Great Western gun shows down in California where it was 4 football fields of tables and it was a thursday to Sunday show back in the 90's at the Pomona LA County fairgrounds. I remember I used to see even the fair haired Oregonian dealers also.
I remember the Great Western. Unfortunately, I only just discovered it right before they Shut it down.

Spent most of my time at the OC Fairgrounds in CM. Supposedly it is still in existence.

It's not that bad if you reload. I paid just over $100 for 250 cases from Starline a few months back. It was "in stock" then. It looks like you can still backorder it right now.

Just curious. What were they asking for the rifle?
the remington 222 i saw was $799.00 beautiful gun model 722B

the remington 222 i saw was $799.00 beautiful gun model 722B
Mine isn't what one would call beautiful. The 722B must be the deluxe version, akin to a 700BDL. My .222 is a plain Jane model 722. Not pretty, but it sure does shoot. It used to shoot even better with the original barrel. My dad and I used to compete against each other from a benchrest at 100 yards. We could usually put five shots into one ragged hole. It was common to accuse the other guy of sending one into the hay field over the top of the target, because by the fifth shot, you really couldn't be sure whether there were four holes or five. Man those were the days. Back in the day, my grandad and my father both had benchrests basically in their front yards. Surely do miss them both.

That was it. :(
Condolences buddy.

We have had those threads - Guns you regret selling. It almost seems like there was another one about - Guns you should have bought. Man, I've had a lot more of those than ones I regret selling. Of course, when one can't bring oneself to sell very many, that does lessen the chance for regret.

Condolences buddy.

We have had those threads - Guns you regret selling. It almost seems like there was another one about - Guns you should have bought. Man, I've had a lot more of those than ones I regret selling. Of course, when one can't bring oneself to sell very many, that does lessen the chance for regret.
Gonna drown my sorrows for missing that one in Kalispell in April. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top