JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Thanks for all the concern, hopefully this is the final update. I had an angiogram yesterday where they found a 70% blockage in artery on the right side of my heart. They did put a stent in but found no other problems. I should be going home today and be on light duty for a week or so. As always there will be a diet and exercise regment to follow. I'm good with that, 6 days in the hospital is enough and I have things to do.

Thanks for all the concern, hopefully this is the final update. I had an angiogram yesterday where they found a 70% blockage in artery on the right side of my heart. They did put a stent in but found no other problems. I should be going home today and be on light duty for a week or so. As always there will be a diet and exercise regment to follow. I'm good with that, 6 days in the hospital is enough and I have things to do.
Glad to hear they found at least a partial solution and you're on the way to healing. I was fortunate in that my bout with CHF wasn't caused by damage and I'm able to get on with life.

I picked up a beautiful wooden handmade loading block box from @BanjoGeek, talked to @PiratePast40, waived at a couple other members and had a good time. Had my single shot 500 S&W Mag rifle slung over my shoulder for sale/trade, lots of interest but no one had money, really was looking to trade it for a nice bolt action 223. Really a good show.
I asked you what caliber that was right by the front door lol

Rickreall next weekend 9th / 10th . :)
Think so. Today is Polk County flea market (until 3pm) and there is a vendor who has several AR15 uppers from $250 to $350, all short barreled, the $350 has a quadrail and 14.5ish barrel. Others are standard plastic handguards, some with front sights. Some low profile gas block
Awesome! I crossed 1 big item off my list yesterday at Albany but I'm still looking for a few more things

I quite my job and had to turn in my beloved and well used work guns. #1 on my list was a Benelli sbe2, I got a smoking deal on one yesterday. I really wanted a 24 inch barrel but I settled for a 28.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top