JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Hot out of the oven...44 Magnum and 45 Long Colt...will have plenty at Rickreall.

41 Magnum and 44 Special coming soon.

20231207_193619.jpg

The kind folks that do the show had said that all tables are sold out so its appearing to be a pretty good show.
Still just the one main building, not 2 to 3 buildings? I'm seriously thinking to give this a go tomorrow, with or without kids.
Edit. The monthly Flea Market tend to use two buildings and in good weather, also part of the parking lot

I'll try to be there Sunday morning. This is the one of the best gun shows in the valley. Lots of small dealers with full tables. Black powder has been available in the past.

Just got done setting up...yes, both wing rooms are full, and they put a few tables in the cafeteria seating area...full show indeed.

Also, my order of Large Rifle Magnum Primers came in, so will have 20,000 on the table.

Well from what I remember in the long ago past, they used to also fill Building B with gun show vendor tables. But that was a very long time ago, most likely before the whole gun show BGC requirements, and during the Clinton years if that? Used to be as big as ARPC you know? Sounds like a better show than the McMinnville one

Had a good time at the show today 👍 Picked up a few things I wanted and made the trip worth the drive. Pretty good crowd and lots to see and buy!

I picked up a beautiful wooden handmade loading block box from @BanjoGeek, talked to @PiratePast40, waived at a couple other members and had a good time. Had my single shot 500 S&W Mag rifle slung over my shoulder for sale/trade, lots of interest but no one had money, really was looking to trade it for a nice bolt action 223. Really a good show.

I picked up a beautiful wooden handmade loading block box from @BanjoGeek, talked to @PiratePast40, waived at a couple other members and had a good time. Had my single shot 500 S&W Mag rifle slung over my shoulder for sale/trade, lots of interest but no one had money, really was looking to trade it for a nice bolt action 223. Really a good show.
Still got a couple of bolt action 23's.

I saw that rifle...never seen one before.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top