JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's got a couple of pricey pieces in the photo of the article.. I'm also surprised at his ability to come up with the funds for all 211 firearms.

Other than being prohibited.. how was he a danger to his community? Him just owning them.. he seems like he'd actually be a pretty fun guy. The video radiates an anti gun message. And 25,000 rounds? Many guys on this forum have about that many (in total).

He's got a couple of pricey pieces in the photo of the article.. I'm also surprised at his ability to come up with the funds for all 211 firearms.

Other than being prohibited.. how was he a danger to his community? Him just owning them.. he seems like he'd actually be a pretty fun guy. The video radiates an anti gun message. And 25,000 rounds? Many guys on this forum have about that many (in total).
Who knows. I just skimmed the article was more interested in the damn pics. I believe almost nothing from a single news source any more so no telling what the real story was here. That was an impressive display though and it is of course used to make all gun owners look like kooks often. 25K rounds of ammo is nothing any more. I must have at least that much in just .22LR now days and I do not have nearly as many guns as he had :s0140:

E8D0FAD1-5A75-4FBF-ACB7-6A2AE72F6D65.jpeg

I can almost hear him at the moment of arrest saying…. "I like french-fried 'taters, Mmm Hmm".

Who knows. I just skimmed the article was more interested in the damn pics. I believe almost nothing from a single news source any more so no telling what the real story was here. That was an impressive display though and it is of course used to make all gun owners look like kooks often. 25K rounds of ammo is nothing any more. I must have at least that much in just .22LR now days and I do not have nearly as many guns as he had :s0140:
I admire your integrity. Not many hoarders are willing to admit they caused an AMMO shortage for the rest of us. 😂

Like the inflated value on bitcoin giving him ROI of the amount invested in bitcoin?
Im curious what he did for work but still had the ability to purchase as many firearms as he did. I'm more impressed than anything since some in the photos were of quite decent quality (M1A, P90..etc). Despite how he looks, again I'd assume the dude was probably a cool gun guy.

I'm not rich by any means, but purchase pacing wise, I'm at about a 1 gun purchase every 1-3 months (depending on the type if something catches my interest). He's got about 151 more firearms than I've got.. so he must have been going to town on a buying spree.

One man with 200 guns is far less dangerous than 200 men with one gun each.

Every time you buy another gun you are making a safer community.

:D

Bruce

The felony possession issue is such crap anyway. It clearly doesn't prevent those with evil intent from having guns, and if a person is out of prison than theoretically their time is served.

I keep coming back to this idea: Either they are a true threat to the community and should never leave prison, let alone be alive, or they should have all their rights.

Andruchuk, who Cunha said was arrested in Cranston on drug charges in 2018 and had previously admitted to having a substance abuse problem, made false statements on ATF applications in order to buy the weapons.
So, he was arrested on drug charges previously. Was he convicted? How did he pass the BGC? Or does the 4473 use the honor system now?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top