JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had an LCR .357 for awhile. Shouldn't have sold that one. (With a Crimson Trace laser on it, even I was a good shot.) Really liked the trigger.

My cowboy/farm revolver is a stainless GP100 with a 5" barrel. I've killed 5 deer with it so far. Very nice gun. Seems like just the right barrel length for me.

IMG_5085.JPG

Last Edited:
Some folks think I am a dinosaur, and I prefer revolvers.

Not entirely true, as sometimes I like wine, too.

And carrying multiple revolvers means I don't have to carry all those awkward spare magazines.

WAYNO.

No spare mags... but you need a left handed holster for the other side don't you?:rolleyes::D

I've had so many different ones over the years I couldn't begin to name them all. Here are a few I have now I didn't want to dig them all out too much hassle. I did forget the one in my pocket though......duh.:confused:

004.JPG

My first handgun I bought when I turned 21 was a Dan Wesson 357.
I first started reloading for that 357. A few years latter I had over
a dozen stainless Smith and Wessons. I have owned 5 different 629s.
I have a few wheel guns left but now I have more semi autos.o_Oo_O
I love the power and accuracy of a magnum revolver.
DSC00069.JPG

My first handgun I bought when I turned 21 was a Dan Wesson 357.
I first learned to reload with that 357. I collected Smith and Wesson
Stainless revolvers. 5 different 629s, 3 different 686s, 66, 625, 627, 60, 63
Now I have a few Smiths left but I own more semi auto handguns.o_O
I love the accuracy and power of a magnum revolver.:D:D 686 629
DSC00069.JPG

My first revolver was a 686+. I will never sell that one. Honestly, I've only ever let one firearm go. That was a shield 40 and I traded it and a 100 bucks for a 4013tsw. I own two revolvers. I'm a decent shot with my semi autos, but rarely miss with the revolvers. Absolutely love my S&W hand guns.

Where in the heck do you insert the 15 round mag??????? Okay just kidding I've seen these things in the movies and I know they hold at least 15 rounds!

My first was a Ruger Super Six that I still love to shoot, and shot often! Next is a Dan Wesson Custom shop .44 mag in stainless with 5'' barrel, and Houge Grips. I just added a pair of replica 1858 Remington's in .44 B.P. to complete my Cowboy S.A.S.S. set up. And finally a Haws Colt replica in .357 mag for a good all round woods carry gun when I wanna go light and not carry the weight ( 56 Oz) of a big auto!:cool: Some day I wanna add Webley Mk 6 to my small collection, and I get to inherent Dads Colt Python some day!

Yesterday I brought home a Charter Arms Pitbull in 45 ACP with a Nitride finish.... Gun Test recently rated their example as a D, but mine appears to be better than theirs.
Oh and I forgot I have two Replica 1862 Police in .36.

Last Edited:
A revolver of every size...

Everybody knows the itty-bitty Bearcat, but the other one is the Ruger Collectors Association 40th Anniversary Blackhawk, in .44 Special.

WAYNO.

P1030393_zpspzzfek1f.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR