JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are not registered, we do not want to hear your opinion. You have no say in any politics. Plus it is safe to say you are a gun owner, very sad. As a gun owner, it is your duty to be a registered voter.
Wow what a A$$. Im not into all this BS politics but i can say with that attitude, that is why there always a fight over voting. Way to send some support for our gun rights.

Come on, you can't tell me you don't find two recounts, each with more ballots than the last, more than a little suspicious...

It DID prove that Dino Rossi was the WRONG guy to put up against her for a rematch, though--frankly, there are times when I think WSRP sees itself as more a Junior Coalition Partner to WA Dems than a real Opposition Party, much like the Boehner-McConnell-McManchurian wing of GOP National.

Amigo, would be nice, but reality is it's probably not gonna happen--I see the GOP taking both Houses, but not veto-proof, and even if they were there's the matter of those bubblegumy Little Girls Boehner and McConnell who'd rather fight their own people than the Dems.

Repeal is probably gonna have to wait until 2017, if we can somehow stop the Hildabeast from taking the White House by hook or crook... frankly, I think it'd be simplest to just pass a Mulligan Act: "All Legislative Acts, Administrative Rules and Regulations, and Executive Orders after January 20, 2009 are hereby repealed effective immediately."

Speaking as a civil-libertarian and a small-governmenter, I might want to set the rollback to 2001 so we can rethink the Patriot Act too... speaking as a historian, my money's on future generations referring to the Reagan years as a relative oasis of liberty in a desert of Big Government Statism under both D and R banners.

It looks to me like October 27th was the deadline to register for this particular election:
https://wei.sos.wa.gov/agency/osos/en/voters/Pages/dates_and_deadlines.aspx

However, please register to vote so you can help us out next time. Thank you!
It looks to me like October 27th was the deadline to register for this particular election:
https://wei.sos.wa.gov/agency/osos/en/voters/Pages/dates_and_deadlines.aspx

However, please register to vote so you can help us out next time. Thank you!
I have asked for a thumbs down option before with no results. I think it would get your point across without all the name calling etc.
I think there should be an option to direct message a moderator. It is my opinion that the moderators here need to be restrained as they are too quick to close a thread. When this is resolved, I will be glad to upgrade to a supporting member.

Basically, if you think a post is too offensive or inappropriate to be allowed to stand, that's what the button's for--lets you send a note telling the first mod to see the report precisely what the problem is.

I'm passing good thoughts up to you Washingtonians - I've already voted here in Oregon, casting my votes for people I know will stand up for the 2nd. I only wish I could vote in WA too. Good luck up there - I want to see Bloomie's bill go down, and go down hard - wasting his precious anti-liberty money.

Same here, lets here it for those who voted against the antis. STAND UP AND BE PROUD!

Way to send some support for our gun rights.

I am 100% in support of my gun rights. That is why I am a registered voter and exercise my right to vote in a free election. If you are not registered and use that privelage, than what does a unregistered voters opinion matter? If you are unregistered, you can't help change anything. Or keep anything for that matter.

I am 100% in support of my gun rights. That is why I am a registered voter and exercise my right to vote in a free election. If you are not registered and use that privelage, than what does a unregistered voters opinion matter? If you are unregistered, you can't help change anything. Or keep anything for that matter.

That was the point of my question to begin with. Was trying to find some answers. Didn't need a A-hole remark of I don't matter because I'm not registered. Not trying to be a A$$ about it but maybe next time give a mature response that way not only me but some others who wanted to know might get a answer as well. All i asked was for info not anyone s opinion on the issue at hand. I hope you have a great day,

Maybe you were have a crappy day i don't know. I didn't mean to piss you or anyone off with my question, I use this forum to educate myself on guns as i am new to owning a gun. The best thing i can do is learn all i can. Thanks to everyone who answered me and hope you all have a great day.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top